Who "mansacpes " Before a backpack hunt?

Okay fellas it's that time of the year. From one of our national treasure past posts I think we all owe Aron a shout out. Well done sir. Miss seeing you around.

Awesome! Just listened to the gritty bowmen podcast on the topic the other day!

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

I listened to this as well on the Gritty. I disregarded the fact I have black man hair and I can barely keep my face shaved without a rash. So my dumb self decideds to try it because Aron and Brian said it's the thing to do. Well it was a hot July evening at this back country lake so I strip to my boxers and start fishing. I left my sun block because that's what an ultra light freak would do. The next week was hell! I got the worst case of hells itch from sun burning my chest and then the hair growing back on top of it! So I figured I'll keep the pits trim and the other parts as clean as I can without regrow itch. I hate getting deodorant dingle berries from Baking Powder deo! I'll probably keep the chest trim but I can't go back to clean. That or just shave it daily.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Do you guys remember what episode number of the Gritty Bowmen it was? I can only imagine how funny it would be to listen to it. I'll search through the list and try to find it too.

I think the best shave ive ever had was when i had surgery on my tail bone before last hunting season, i felt my butt and it was like baby skin lol .

Oops, damn auto correct. I typed in Rokslide and got Cockslide. I didn't know metro sexuals hunted. Celebrate diversity.

Aron after a 'scaping session.
bb21f55bf3e1fe75f148090d476cc971.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back