Why so many Kifaru packs for sale??

but there is always that itch to potentially find something different that will cater best to how you want to use it.
I know about this. I started with a Kifaru Bikini frame and Highcamp 4800 bag. The next summer I purchased a Highcamp 7000 bag and sold the 4800. The next summer I purchased a Kifaru Duplex frame and gave away the Bikini. Then I won an Exo K2 frame and 5500 bag from a Rokslide contest and added that to the mix. Always wanted a Stone Glacier Xcurve so added that frame and an Evo 6900 bag this summer, which I used this past hunting season.

Squirrels

WKR
I was browsing the site today and noticed some thing looked as though the price had increased. I enjoy the build quality and it being made in the good old USA, but the recent price increase of 15-17% across the board has me at my limit or beyond. I'm not saying the price increase isn't warranted due to inflation or whatever other reason the business sees fit, but there is still an individual ceiling for each buyer.

Shilly21

FNG
Its kinda wierd but you will see a lot of higher quality stuff for sale. It may be due to people that like high end gear like to try lots of gear so they are always buying and selling.

I noticed the same thing with Nightforce scopes. Always a bunch in the classified.
I agree with this statement. I bought a MR pop up 18 for day hunting. However, wanted something bigger for tripods and optics, so I sold it and bought an EXO 1800. I didn't like how it fit me so I sold it for a lost and went to a Kifaru Stryker XL. The Kifaru felt like too much pack and I wanted something that was easier (for me) to bow hunt with. so now I want to sell it because I would like more of a day pack with a pack frame back at the tuck if needed.

Q child

WKR
Kifaru packs are worth a ton of money. I've got a couple day packs and they were each like $400 or $500. Its crazy. Not sure what I was thinking spending that much on day packs. Maybe I should sell mine.

Probably because the stays constantly pop out and those stupid C clips constantly come undone and have to be threaded back through the loops......

My wife HATES her pack.

Sounds like they built a shitty pack and I have tried everything except for cherry red nail and pop rivets with washers......thats next. You can write that down. That or it is going up for sale just like the rest of them. Piss poor design for sure.

zacattack

WKR
Sounds like they built a shitty pack and I have tried everything except for cherry red nail and pop rivets with washers......thats next. You can write that down. That or it is going up for sale just like the rest of them. Piss poor design for sure.
I can’t see how stays can just pop out?

Bigal09

FNG
Its kinda wierd but you will see a lot of higher quality stuff for sale. It may be due to people that like high end gear like to try lots of gear so they are always buying and selling.

I noticed the same thing with Nightforce scopes. Always a bunch in the classified.
Ya I know people who buy stuff test it and sale it till they find what the need and want

slim9300

WKR
Packs are like bows for some guys. They get a new one every year or two. Also, there are tons of guys (many of them flatlanders) that get into backpack hunting and find out it’s not for them. Tons of those guys on here (both types). Kifaru is arguably the most popular pack on this forum and the current owner of the company basically started this forum in the first place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I dig it out I will take a picture of it. The frame comes out of the back of the bag. Pops right out. VERY IRRITATING. SHITTY DESIGN IMHO. It may be because they paired it with the small frame for her. I wonder if this bag was never meant to be used with the smaller frame? I'm not sure but clearly there is an issue with the bag and she HATES it.

If you put any weight at all in the bag it just comes apart on you because there is nothing to keep the frame up inside of that "frame pouch" at the top of the bag in the back.

When I dig it out I will take a picture of it. The frame comes out of the back of the bag. Pops right out. VERY IRRITATING. SHITTY DESIGN IMHO. It may be because they paired it with the small frame for her. I wonder if this bag was never meant to be used with the smaller frame? I'm not sure but clearly there is an issue with the bag and she HATES it.

If you put any weight at all in the bag it just comes apart on you because there is nothing to keep the frame up inside of that "frame pouch" at the top of the bag in the back.
Calling them would probably solve this for you.

Even Aron is willing to take calls to explain.

If the bag tension straps are maxed out and the bag is not tight yeah not gonna work well.
Look at the bottom of the frame there should be 2 straps from the bag running down thru the common loops and back up.
Far as k clips coming off randomly idk
20220310_053930.jpg20220310_054255.jpg

Squirrels

WKR

This is one of the pitfalls of the newer bag designs. Previous bags had slots cut so the load lifters hooked to the frame and not the loops on the bag itself. I prefer the older design myself. It may only be an issue on bag that are to tall for a shorter frame.

This is one of the pitfalls of the newer bag designs. Previous bags had slots cut so the load lifters hooked to the frame and not the loops on the bag itself. I prefer the older design myself. It may only be an issue on bag that are to tall for a shorter frame.
People were tearing squadron panels starting at the holes.