WI Outfitters

rjw4

FNG
Your best bet would be to look into the Buffalo County area, the rest of the state isn't really known for outfitted hunts.

badgerboy

FNG
Anyone have a recommendation for a deer outfitter in WI?
I am not familiar with any but living in the state can say that it isn't too popular/common. I have no idea what a good one might cost but you may be better off paying for a lease and hunting that ground on the few days you can. It might be comparable.

As far as big deer go, plenty get shot all over but I would stick to the southern half of the state.

I'd be happy to point you in a few public land directions.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

OP
MuleyFever
...high fence hunts if money isn't an issue
Hell No GIFs | Tenor

OP
MuleyFever
I've never hunted with them, however, I do know that Tom is probably one of the best whitetail gurus in the country. He is incredable at understanding and montitoring deer movement. They are without question the most popular and widely used outfitter in WI.

Thanks.

I was looking at the options up in that area but never really heard much about the outfits in WI. However, I may not be heading that way after all. I am from WI. Lived there for 35 years. I was looking at going back to visit but sounds like some family wants to head out my way instead. I may still go but it will be a last minute decision now. If I do I will just have to hunt my parents place which is hit or miss but they get some 120 class deer there often.

KHNC

WKR
I've never hunted with them, however, I do know that Tom is probably one of the best whitetail gurus in the country. He is incredable at understanding and montitoring deer movement. They are without question the most popular and widely used outfitter in WI.

I have hunted with Tom. Before cell cameras, Tom ran 200-300 trail cams. He checked 50 per day. Had countless pics and albums and could show you years worth of pics of the same bucks. I didnt kill shit. But it wasnt because the deer werent there. He showed all of us Booners, or near Booners , within a day or days of us hunting the spot. All at night tho. One buck killed with 8 hunters each time i went. The place just has TOO MUCH PRESSURE. Definitely has the giant bucks without a doubt.

Roofer1

Lil-Rokslider
I own property in Buffalo County and help with food plots on about 2000 acres in the area. KHNC is correct about pressure but doesn't mean big deer aren't there. Knowing what I know if I had to do an outfitted hunt there it would be with Tom Indrebo @ Bluff Country. You can PM if there's any specific question I might be able to answer.

If you're looking for bow hunting, save your money and find a good chunk of public in the southern half of the state. As was said, there really are giant bucks shot all over the state every year.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk