Wild Society freeze dried meals?

Anybody tried Wild Society meals? I couldn’t find any info via Rokslide search and it appears to be a relatively new brand offering meals after starting with coffee. A comparison of the Beef Stroganoff between WS and Peak Refuel shows less sodium and more protein in the WS bag. Same price point.

Any experience/opinions good, bad or otherwise?

OP
A
I ordered a half dozen different meals to give them a try. Will report back.

Ordered a couple myself. We'll see if they're any good.
Looking forward to your opinions and reviews. Thanks.
I was tempted when I saw them but had just spent all my funds and have some extra meals already. It will be nice to know if I should keep them on my radar as an option.

Tried te fajitas last night, prepared according to the instructions and it came out waaaaaaaaaaay to dry. Seems like the flavor would be good if it wasn't super dry.

Going to try a different meal tonight and I'm going to add at least 25% more water than called for and see how that goes.

mlgc20

WKR
I tried the chicken pad Thai and the bulgogi. Both were very good. I ended up adding a little siracha to both to give it some kick. But, the taste was good without.

I didn’t have the dry problem that Weiser had. Mine was spot on. But, I definitely wouldn’t put any less water than called for. A little more wouldn’t have hurt.

Overall, very encouraged and looking forward to the other flavors I got. Will report back on those.

mlgc20

WKR
Tried two more of the WS meals. First was the beef stroganoff. It was OK. Not great. Not any better than other beef stroganoffs on the market. The second was their steak fajitas and rice. After Weiser's experience above, I added some extra water. Nearly an extra 1/4 cup. That ended up being perfect. The meal was great. This one will be going with me on my Wyoming backpacking trip in a few weeks.

After trying 4 Wild Society meals so far, I am pretty impressed. They will definitely be in my regular rotation going forward.

6.5x284

WKR
Anyone try the Penne Alla Vodka? I saw PNWild say it was crazy good but wanted some other feedback! Looks like they may be worth trying though. I'd like to do a B&G and Bfast Skillet taste test between them and PEAK but at ~15 a meal I'll let someone else do it!!

chwebb03

FNG
Anyone try the Penne Alla Vodka? I saw PNWild say it was crazy good but wanted some other feedback! Looks like they may be worth trying though. I'd like to do a B&G and Bfast Skillet taste test between them and PEAK but at ~15 a meal I'll let someone else do it!!
Tried it today. Was pretty damn good. Used a cup of water and texture was perfect