Win Free Gear #2

What is your favorite Big Game animal to hunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Matt mi

Lil-Rokslider
Whitetail. I would like to see a light weight boot waterproof durable and can feel what you are stepping on

Sniff

Lil-Rokslider
Elk but mule deer a close second.
I have a skre short sleeve, the hardscrabble I think. I’m a lg. 5’10” 180. So pretty normal size. I would like some more length in the torso area. I do really like the look of the newer pattern.

Opah

WKR
I voted Mule Deer, because Bear was not on the list and no sure if Boar is a Big Game animal ?
a winter camo jump suit that zipped all the way down one leg so you could get out of them and get them out of the way in those unpredictable times in the field.

OXN939

WKR
Tough choice! Had to go Whitetail for the cool factor of getting to mange and hunt the same property.

Would like to see solid color merinos.

bwlacy

WKR
I answered White tail because that has been my passion since the mid 80's. I really enjoy elk hunting so far, been a couple of times and will again this year. Maybe once I figure out how to kill one it will start to take over the deer passion :)

Huntinaz

Lil-Rokslider
I voted elk but if coues deer were a category the choice would have been tougher

I’d like to see some wool or synthetic socks or skivvies!

JohnB

WKR
Mule deer for me. I'd like to see you guys make a sun hoody/hooded lightweight base layer!

Elk but sure would like to find out if I liked sheep hunting! I'd like to see a really lightweight long sleeve shirt with a hood that could be used as a base layer or a summer fishing shirt since I'm super white...

Have hunted white tail my entire life, but my first elk hunt last year lit a fire in me! I'd much rather chase elk and am about to head west for my 2nd elk hunt.

Clothing item.... might as well get into the zip off thermal bottoms!