WINNERS ANNOUNCED FOR PRIZE GIVEAWAY!! High Desert Hide & Seek, a Rokslide film by Tony Trietch

TX_Diver

WKR
I have everyone's youtube name that commented during the premier and will give each name a number. After I have them all numbered, I will use a random number generator to pick a winner for each prize. I will work on it today so watch here for the winners! (I will edit the original post and announce winners there)

I will also draw an alternate for each prize in case the first drawn doesn't meet the requirements.
** IF YOUR YOUTUBE HANDLE DOES NOT MATCH YOUR REAL NAME OR ROKSLIDE HANDLE, PM ME YOUR REAL NAME.**

Good luck everyone!

None of my stuff matches. Sent you a PM.

UncleBone

WKR
Well, I didn't win. But thats the way she goes, sometimes she goes, sometimes it doesnt, she didnt go. But awesome film, and cant wait for the next one!!

Dang! Missed out this time but thanks for rounding up these amazing prizes [mention]Tony Trietch [/mention] and putting together an awesome film. I’m hoping my luck is just getting saved for NM draw odds Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spence14

WKR
I’m still in shock for winning the Hoyt VTM prize. Thank you Rokslide and Tony for putting this on and thank you to all of the amazing sponsors. I would have been happy with anything on that list. Happy to be a part of this community of folks that shares a mutual passion.

To the folks that didn’t get lucky, I don’t think I’ve ever won anything (not for lack of trying) so hopefully that’s some inspiration!