Winter car camping pad .

isu22andy

WKR
Looking for a winter car camping pad . Will be in a Wall tent in late November on a cot. Dont care about weight - Do care about price, preferably under 100. Closed cell foam preferably over a blow up one. Was thinking about this paired with a 0 degree bag but didnt know if it was enough r value ? https://www.klymit.com/self-inflate-sleeping-pad.html

WyoElk

WKR
Get a Davis cot pad. It’s got a nice washable cover and is super comfortable in a pickup bed or even better on a cot. Should be pretty close to your budget

slick

WKR
I bought a $100 Cabelas pad. Is close to 2" thick, and have spent >100 nights on it. Heck, used it as a mattress for almost half a year. Most of the time it just stayed in the bed of my truck. I sleep better on that, than I do a mattress. It's a Cabela's Cot Pad

xcutter

WKR
I've tried sleeping on the self inflating foam pads. They aren't comfortable at all to me. I'd check out a memory foam mattress topper. Get a queen or king size then fold it over. Memory foam is also a good insulator.

Nate_Beres

Lil-Rokslider
A little late but I have a klymit I got off campfire for like $40-50. Used it a ton and it's been great.
Just bought a cot and am figuring out how to attach the pad to the cot

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk