Worth the weight?

ceetoo

FNG
Been thinking about some Croc's myself. Can anyone share what they weigh? Couldn't find it on their site.

cmeier117

WKR
glock 30 and an esee 4 knife. But it will be replaced by a havalon this year and my benchmade griptilian.

ceetoo

FNG
Thanks BH. Seems like alot, but the times I've brought flip-flops, I haven't used them. Would certainly be nice to give the feet a breather before hitting the sack!

ryan - Agreed. Pendleton works for me. If it's just a night out, I can usually justify can of a good micro-brew as well...

I agree, I carry crocs and didn't consider them expendable.
I only carry a pistol when bowhunting in Griz country, glock 10mm..........loaded for bear

Mike7

WKR
In decreasing order of importance for me while archery hunting in griz/wolf country: Glock 10mm w/ 13-14 rounds 38oz, Treking poles 19oz (double as tipi/tarp pole), Tactical light w/ headstrap and extra batteries 8oz (to backup tiny headlamp), Sawvivor saw with bone and wood blades 11oz, and Crocs size 10-11 10.5 ounces.

OR Archer

WKR
Well it seems lately the only the things ive been packing that are of extra weight are game bags because I havent killed squat haha. I would have to say extra changes of clothes. Mainly some fresh boxers lol. Other than that I roll with just the essentials for where and when Im hunting.

MJ from Oregon

Lil-Rokslider
15x56 Geovids.

And if I am rifle hunting my 338 edge. It might weigh over 12lbs but if the right critter is out past 1000 in the right situation its new home will be my wall.

Lawnboi

WKR
.45 cal glock. For peace of mind. Mainly for the 2 legged kind...

Other than that ill take some extra food every so often, especially if im just scouting or shed hunting or something like that. Then i dont mind bringing a few bigger pots and my msr dragonfly.

Pancakes and bacon cannot be beat for breakfast!

Im thinking about carrying a pillow.

And i always have a notepad and pen. To write.

Im sure i could sit here and think of other things that i dont need. Im not a crazy UL guy though.

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
hodgman,

What model Bibler you running?

I've used a lot of their gear and it's top notch for sure!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
I carry a dslr and a thermarest chair converter to turn my pad into a seat for spotting. If I had a good point and shoot that dslr would have dust on it back at the house.

After spending some time on this site I have realized my entire setup is too heavy! Haha.
Probably my biggest thing is cameras. I just can not seem to leave home without them!
Have to have my HD video camera, my (good) point and shoot camera, and another (cheap) point and shoot camera that has the digiscoping ring glued to it.
I am crazy right?
I have (thanks to this site) learned that I can buy an adaptor to screw my digiscoping ring to my nice point and shoot without having to glue anything to it. So hopefully I can cut out my cheapo camera!