WY Results Are Out

idahomuleys

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a 9 point unit with 6 points. Must have gotten lucky in the random draw. Little nervous on time as my wife is due with our first kid here in a few months

That being said, if any of you fellas have hunted 91 will you send me a PM? I just have a few questions.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

I drew in 20-1. Hunting with Big Horn Outfitters Oct 22
We hunted near there area of operations in 2021, mid-October spent three days snowed in a blizzard completely shut down everything. will hunt the same area this year but first week of the season. One thing for sure weather in Wyoming your going to have it. Good luck on your hunt.

rolocasi

FNG
I drew my antelope tag in WY with 5 points in a unit that took 4 last year. Its been too long since I have been back in the beautiful state of Wyoming. Draw odds always change, I think I got lucky as some units had considerable point creep. I am going to be picky as my unit did have half its tags cut.

DoubleDropMuley

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a 9 point unit with 6 points. Must have gotten lucky in the random draw. Little nervous on time as my wife is due with our first kid here in a few months

That being said, if any of you fellas have hunted 91 will you send me a PM? I just have a few questions.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk
PM incoming !

Just off the phone wrapping up the particulars of the hunt with the rancher we hunt on, getting excited only 4 months to go were heading west to WYOMING.

I drew in 20-1. Hunting with Big Horn Outfitters Oct 22
Hunted with them in ‘21 and ‘22. Top notch. Would go back in a minute. First year daughter and I both killed on second day while sitting together during archery season and the following year I killed one the second day. By far one of the best outfitters I’ve been with.

NorthCountryAB

Lil-Rokslider
Hunted with them in ‘21 and ‘22. Top notch. Would go back in a minute. First year daughter and I both killed on second day while sitting together during archery season and the following year I killed one the second day. By far one of the best outfitters I’ve been with.
Good to hear! First time hunting south of the border, we are very excited.

Matt9122

FNG
Drew a tag for Unit 80. Hopefully I can get some luck. If not, I'm sure it will be a beautiful place to visit.

OP
R

Rich M

WKR
I applied for a 5pt unit with 7 points. Tired of chasing units so this year Im chasing Pronghorn.

Glad you are hunting this year.

I was doing same thing - a 1 pt unit, applied w 2 pts and it went to 3, applied w 3 and it went to 4 - then 90/10 happened so went guided w 4 pts. Be interesting to see what it goes to for this year. No idea the how's or why's of it all.

Happy to be going. Feels like it could be the last trip. Like someone said - the dynamics of everything has changed.

frogman43

FNG
I drew my Antelope tag and my Mule Deer tag as well! Unit 82-2 for me this year! Will be hunting Deer in 125-1 so they are close to each other.

Wi_fowler

FNG
I drew a tag for 21 with 3 points, never hunted Wyoming and had the itch so I just went for it. Super pumped to say the least

saltfork

Lil-Rokslider
I applied for a 5pt unit with 7 points. Tired of chasing units so this year Im chasing Pronghorn.
This is exactly what I did. Chose a unit I thought I could draw with 7 points just to try and go hunting. This unit didn't have any tag cuts this year so we'll see how it works out.