Wyoming Antelope Results Tomorrow!

kparrott

Lil-Rokslider
No luck for me, I will have 6 points for deer and pronghorn next year. I feel like I'm in no man's land.

I burned 6 pronghorn points this year. 6 points was 100%, 5 points was 10%. Unit didn’t decrease tags this year, lots of public land. I’m expecting a good hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hun10-freak

Lil-Rokslider
I burned 6 pronghorn points this year. 6 points was 100%, 5 points was 10%. Unit didn’t decrease tags this year, lots of public land. I’m expecting a good hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I should of added my dad has 5 points so we are sitting on a 5.5 average.

Nillion

Lil-Rokslider
My group didn't draw this year unfortunately. I think we all talked too much about how much fun we had and our group went from 4 to 6 on this year's application. That couldn't have helped.

Rich M

WKR
Because plans had changed a couple times and the guide we're going with took care of it.
10-4. You guys will have a fun trip.

My group of 3 has a guided hunt scheduled for next year - got tired of chasing a unit that has gone up every year. Hopefully can draw with the guide's choices on where we apply.

Blinddog

Lil-Rokslider
8 pts. and zip. and of course, I have to buy another point this year or lose them.
What a racket. Good luck to the rest of you. I went 0 for 3 on tags this year in WY. and stuck buying more points on goats and mule deer so I don't lose current points.

bnsafe

WKR
my son drew a any antelope and a doe tag in unit 45. long odds for that but he did. He doesnt have private to hunt on but lives in Laramie so will hit the small tracks of public often and hope for the best.

Mojave

WKR
Near Centennial is 272 acres of BLM off North Fork Road, connected to 640 acres of state, conntected to 1700 acres of BLM that is landlocked other than the state connected to it.

If he can walk NE, then NE again he'll have it to himself.