Wyoming buck and doe tags

If you draw right you can take 3 elk, 6 antelope, 6 Deer.

Regulations, chapter 3, section 4
Shhhhh.

I had 4 antelope doe/fawn tags and have 4 whitetail doe/fawn tags. I filled 2 of the antelope tags so far. If my son doesn't want to hint this weekend I have half a mind to drag the boys to Wyoming so I can fill my last two antelope tags as they were on irrigated land and I could park right there.

Whitetail tags will be used in December.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

pods8 (Rugged Stitching)

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
No guarantees! You put in for what you want and see what happens. I understand where your coming from but, trust me....if you kill 2 or 3, you'll be sick of gutting and skinning.

Gutless but yes its time consuming, 2017 and 2018 both I went with 4 doe tags and both years I shot 3 at once and then followed with the 4th after those were taken care of. Thats a lot of knife work to break down 3 at once (I skinned and quartered/deboned #1, took the qaurters off #2 hide on and debonded the rest, skinned and quartered/deboned #3, skinned and deboned the quarters of #2) then packed them out (it wasn't by the road). But more so than that was the butchering time, I don't cut super fast as I like a clean final product and I'm not a professional, I was tired by the 4th one. Lol but I'd do it again to fill the freezer as needed. :) Full freezer is the name of the game.