Yeti Panga Duffel? Anyone have issues with them?

repins05

WKR
Never considered the Yeti Panga Duffel as a waterproof bag option until I saw the thread in the stickies. I can get a deal on them so am now considering it as an option? I always felt like misc. non cooler yeti stuff was more of a gimmick. Anyway has anyone had any issues with them? How is yeti customer service if you run into a problem? Looking to use for a drop camp hunt so will be strapped to some mules.

Jake T

FNG
Outfitter I went with last year used a few of them as top packs on the horses. We had to open the zipper in order to compress them down so I’d say they were waterproof.

They seemed tough for sure. Only thing is that a couple of them had to have zipper pulls rigged up because the ‘stock’ ones pulled off after a few zip ups of pretty harsh force. Zipper worked fine, just had to tie up a new finger pull.

OP
R

repins05

WKR
Outfitter I went with last year used a few of them as top packs on the horses. We had to open the zipper in order to compress them down so I’d say they were waterproof.

They seemed tough for sure. Only thing is that a couple of them had to have zipper pulls rigged up because the ‘stock’ ones pulled off after a few zip ups of pretty harsh force. Zipper worked fine, just had to tie up a new finger pull.
Good to know.