Yeti Warranty

Trent27

FNG
Last year a horse destroyed a Yeti soft sided cooler. I managed to get it on video and sent it to them. They sent me a brand new cooler! Kudos for standing behind their products.

The 3:30 mark perfectly resembles the one time I decided I could be a packer. When my wife asked me if my horse would be fine packing into the mountains I believe my exact quote was “I’ve roped 500 steers off that prick, how hard can it be to walk down a trail?”

Rodeo time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TSAMP

WKR
4:30 mark is where you see the cooler action, for those who have watched enough elk hunt youtube videos in their lives.. It seems like only accessory straps were damaged.

In my experience yeti has stood by all their products. I bought a original hopper when they first came out and after a couple months was not impressed. I reached out and they swapped me for a tundra 20 hard cooler without a dime on my end.

Last year a horse destroyed a Yeti soft sided cooler. I managed to get it on video and sent it to them. They sent me a brand new cooler! Kudos for standing behind their products.

I had to fast forward to the end to see what went down.