"You can't use a gun for self-protection..."

We head up to Chapleau, Dryden, Rainy Lake and Hornpayne for hunting/fishing trips quite a bit and I've gotten to know a few outfitters well...its safe to say their frustration with the Toronto metro-plex controlling 100% of Ontario politics and 80% of Canadian politics is palatable especially on these subjects. Imagine San Fran basically controlling Utah, WY, MI and WV.

We head up to Chapleau, Dryden, Rainy Lake and Hornpayne for hunting/fishing trips quite a bit and I've gotten to know a few outfitters well...its safe to say their frustration with the Toronto metro-plex controlling 100% of Ontario politics and 80% of Canadian politics is palatable especially on these subjects. Imagine San Fran basically controlling Utah, WY, MI and WV.
That would turn every normal person in a Cliven Bundy.

"They" voted Biden in. "I" didn't. I don't deserve Biden, I'm sure there are a lot of Canadians that don't deserve Trudy
Like voting even matters at this point. They know exactly who they want in, that is who gets in now. Trump vs Hillary was the last time any form of Government allows a true election.

Double stuffed or I’m shooting up a grocery store lol
Some psychologist are now saying that Chips Ahoy may even be more soothing than Double Stuff Oreos. Things to remember during those potential violent situations or if you yourself are having a bad day. Lol

Some psychologist are now saying that Chips Ahoy may even be more soothing than Double Stuff Oreos. Things to remember during those potential violent situations or if you yourself are having a bad day. Lol
That right there is a bunch of bullshit. Double stuffed and a tall class of cold milk.

Easy big fella, I just report the psycho babble ,don't write it. I agree on the double stuff as well. I sense underlying anger. We may have refer you over to the "anger management therapy thread " and if things get to volatile it might be one of those "red flag" situations. Lol

About a year ago I had some drunk pieces of shit try to break into my neighbors car that shares the driveway with mine. Woke up downstairs to that low thud sound of a vehicles fiber glass being kicked. Along with yelling and general thug behavior. Grabbed the SKS, threw a mag in, racked the bolt, and proceeded to clear my porch and surrounding yard/driveway.

Upon search, I hear a truck door get slammed a few houses down. There the thugs were parked and loading back up in their F250. Last one turned around, so I put irons on him center mass and watched him get in that truck in light speed.

I worked at a prison at the time and was extremely disliked by the thugs there. So in my mind, it’s someone’s homies trying to find me. Not getting my family.

I don't think you have a right to self defense in Australia or Grear Britain either. That's just for people with money.

UUUUUGH BARF.. Chips ahoy are like eating wood chips with a smathering of crap flavor chocolate

Double stuff oreos are the bomb, but the mega stuffed are the nuclear bomb. I typically make a mega stuffed out of two double stuffed...fun times.

Super mega chocolate chunk chips ahoy are pretty decent too. Maybe a phoenix missile type level, but the regular old chips ahoy are maybe 5.56 level for me.

No cup of milk for any of them. Just straight cookies for me

Nowhere, and didn't say it was. I said the Right to keep and bear arms was codified. I gave an example of what responding in like kind was. In the event you are involved in a defensive shooting with someone of your same build and stature where their weapon was their fists and you have the ability to chose whether or not to engage, good luck convincing a judge and jury you were in the right to put three into the assailant's center of mass.

Rittenhouse was outnumbered and death threats were issued - completely different. Knife is a deadly weapon, quit trying obfuscate what defending in like kind is. You do not have the "right" to pull your gun in every situation. A CCW course should teach you that. If it didn't learn that, you need to get your money back and take a course from a responsible instructor...
So wait....if a guy the same size as me says "I'll kill you" but has no weapons I can shoot him...but if he jumps me and starts hitting me I can't? I took the classes and carry every day. Rittenhouse wasn't outnumbered when the first guy chased him it was 1 on 1.

And of course I am not saying that if someone is just mouthing off to me I just pull my gun and shoot them. But if someone unprovoked gets the jump on me no way he gets a pass because he is my size....get real. By the way where in any law does it say "attackers of equal or lessor size than the victim get to chose mode of combat"? I'll tell you...it doesn't.

"You may use deadly force outside the home only if there is no reasonable opportunity to retreat and you reasonably believe that you face imminent danger of great bodily harm." Kind of weird don't see any size limits.

Back