Your Favorite Muley "Grip & Grin" Photo Contest

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You have a great memory Kevin. That buck wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for those crickets! I've never seen them that thick again in the high country.

OP
R

rebecca francis

I'm not eligible to enter either, but here are my three best bucks. All over the counter, public land hunts.

Attachments

• Becky Dell Creek Buck.jpg
    Becky Dell Creek Buck.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 131
  • deer.jpg
    deer.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 132
  • dell creek buck (big).jpg
    dell creek buck (big).jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 128

a3dhunter

WKR
My bucks aren't near as big, but they mean a lot to me.
sideviewdownsized.jpg

My wife with her first buck.
This is probably my proudest moment thus far, my wife picked up a bow so she could spend more time with me. Then she decided to hunt for the same reason. She set a reasonable expectation of any buck here first year. Had a chance to stalk 7 bucks, and even missed a nice 150" buck due to buck fever the day before she took this buck. She continues to support my hunting addiction while understanding and appreciating what I get from it.
arch7-1.jpg

OP
D

david long

Great bucks guys/gals.......keep 'em coming!

Thanks bohntr and Ridgerunner......I feel very fortunate to have taken that buck.....202 6/8 gross typical frame....233 gross B&C.

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Grip'n and Grin'n in the MT High Country (He had full, beautiful, untouched velvet before the fall):

037ehj.jpg

Robert that is a STUD! Please do tell me that it's an OTC buck! If so, that's Idaho OTC at it's finest, sweet buck man! I have a guess in mind but what's he score?? Just curious...

Thanks Juan,

I love hunting your home state. My public land buck gross scored 193 in the velvet and was 31 1/2 wide at his G3's. This buck only had 21 inch main beams. I am hopping to try again in the same area this year!

ScottR_EHJ

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
My Picture

This one is pretty special to me because it's the first deer that I have put a lot of effort into. We saw 3 bucks that were bigger the next day, but I am still pretty proud of this guy. Hoping to spend a bit more time in the area scouting this year and find a few more.

Attachments

• IMG_0349.jpg
    IMG_0349.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 115