Your favorite trail cam pic

mi650

WKR
Going back to the days of flash & 35mm, I'd been hoping to get something like this. Considering how bad I screwed up that morning, it's a miracle I got the shot off, let alone the pic. This was a split second after shooting him.

a4ZKer0.jpg

So, what's your coolest trail cam pic?

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Some really cool pics guys! A couple more of mine.

This feeder was brand new, and they ended up demolishing it.

dWVC61h.jpg

I tried to save it with straps & chains. Didn't work out so well. :ROFLMAO:

ZTKcuDR.jpg

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
I used to buy a new camera every year. Moultrie, Browning, Cuddeback, Spypoint... didn't matter what I bought, they all lasted about 1 season, +/-.

5-6 years ago, I broke down and bought a Reconyx. Still using it.

Man, you guys had some good pictures. This makes me want to run out and buy a camera. Do you guys normally post more than one?

OP
mi650

mi650

WKR
Man, you guys had some good pictures. This makes me want to run out and buy a camera. Do you guys normally post more than one?
I have 2 out there now, most of the time just one. But I don't have a huge chunk of property to cover.

My cousin has 12 cell cams, I think. He has 2 leases here in MI, another in OH, + my uncles land about 3 miles from here. IDK how big the leases are, but my uncle has 40 acres.

Honyock

WKR

I run 8 cell cameras on 240 acres from July to January and then shut down all but the cams on feeders from January to the end of June. They are a lot of fun to watch.