Youtube hunting/fishing Shows

With society being on mass panic, what are you're go to youtube hunting and fishing shows? Personally I like:
Uncut angling
Journal of mountain hunting
Jay Siemens
Clayton schick outdoors
Randy newberg
Gritty films
The mountain project
Muley freak - guy is a clown but they do have some ok videos
Kuiu - have some decent short films
Big chino outfitters
Jason MAtzinger

semasko

FNG
I'll have to check these ones out. Leatherwood Outdoors has some great videos of western PA hunting.

Fatcamp

WKR
This is the best hunting video I have ever seen. These kids exemplify everything I like to see. Helping one another, family connection, new hunters, women being involved, fear, uncertainty. They deserve some clicks.

Fatcamp

WKR
I watch a lot on YouTube, but Jason Matzinger has some of the best all around videos I’ve ever watched. I just like the guy and the messages he tries to convey. Born & Raised Outdoors is a great group of guys as well.

Agree. He really has a connection the land and his personal story that I really appreciate. A lot like Rinella's show when he went to southern Arizona and talked about his father. That was a powerful 20 minutes.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
Randy newberg forsure is my favorite, he seems like a knowledgeable guy who isn’t a cocky jerk like a lot of other guys seem like. He seems like he genuinely wants people To learn..

the other I’ve been 50/50 on is switchback outdoors, just started seeing some of there stuff and it’s decent I just am not a fan of the long range hunting and they seem to be a lot of that especially being sponsored by gunwerks. Other than that they’re show is better than most the rest

007hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Leatherwood outdoors and The Hunting Public are my go to. The Untamed has some really cool West Virginia bear hunting videos with hounds, if you are into that.

Jellymon

FNG
Born and raised outdoors. Been following them for years. Tons of amazing content. Focuses on archery elk but has lots of bear hunting, blacktail, steelhead fishing. Based out of western Oregon, they hunt Roosevelt elk and travel to other western states for rockies as well. Family friendly and lots of humor/fun.

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
If you like turkey hunting check out Dave Owens pinhoti project. Best turkey hunting content on the YouTube in my opinion.

np307

Lil-Rokslider
If you like turkey hunting check out Dave Owens pinhoti project. Best turkey hunting content on the YouTube in my opinion.
As you watch every other channel drift into vlog life or something else, Dave's videos are the epitome of quality hunting content. And he is an outstanding turkey hunter. I've picked up a lot of knowledge from his videos and the confidence to call more (even though I dont sound as good as he does). I love any video with Chubbs as well.

Midwestwaterfowl

Lil-Rokslider
As you watch every other channel drift into vlog life or something else, Dave's videos are the epitome of quality hunting content. And he is an outstanding turkey hunter. I've picked up a lot of knowledge from his videos and the confidence to call more (even though I dont sound as good as he does). I love any video with Chubbs as well.

No doubt, very educational. After watching his videos I’m definitely going into this season more aggressive. I also enjoy when Chubbs is on, he’s a dandy.

BuckSnort

WKR
I really like South Cox (Stalker Stickbows)

goHunt has some good stuff
DIY out west
Jordan Budd
Switchback Outdoors
And a few others I can't think of..

Also Kifaru, Kifarucast, Aron and Frank have a lot of shorter informative vids that are good bits of info and entertainment