Zeiss Conquest V6 Riflescope Review, By Tony Trietch

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Dang I’m happy to see this review is up. Been wondering about that scope since Tony got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisAU

WKR
I had a 5-30x50, and now I have a 4-16x50 NF ATACR...the Zeiss had better feeling turrets. I know my NF won't let me down, but dang the V6 has nice turrets.

Jacack

WKR
Perfect timing , been looking at that same scope for my lightweight 28nolser , I love me some nightforce but damn they are heavy when trying to stay light.

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
Great review, Thanks, I have one waiting at the gunsmith to go on a new build, can't wait to put my hands on both the scope and gun.

DRUSS

WKR
Thanks for the review. Been hearing good things about the V6. Even better hearing the dials are consistent.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve been enjoying the v4 I have but am considering upgrading, I really wish the v6 had lockable turrets or a capped windage option. I do some stand hunting and have spun the elevation turret while climbing. The zero stop saved me on that but I could see it rattling me with an open windage turret.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
You would need to rub the turret pretty hard to get it to move by itself. Not that it couldn't happen but they take a solid twist to rotate them. I would not want to hunt without a zero stop on my scope.

bigbulls

Lil-Rokslider
I'm not Tony so not trying to step on toes, but I now have 295 rounds with a 30 Nosler shooting 212 grains at 3100 fps and it has been an amazing scope so far, I REALLY like it and I've owned Schmidt and Bender, March, and Leopold and this Zeiss is every bit as good. I've never owned Night force because all my rifles are light weight builds.

Tony Trietch

Part Time Bow Hiker
Staff member
I'm not Tony so not trying to step on toes, but I now have 295 rounds with a 30 Nosler shooting 212 grains at 3100 fps and it has been an amazing scope so far, I REALLY like it and I've owned Schmidt and Bender, March, and Leopold and this Zeiss is every bit as good. I've never owned Night force because all my rifles are light weight builds.

Thanks for covering for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It just means the max zoom is 6x more then the min.
3x6=18.
So you just have more usable mag range. And it seems that the higher a zoom range is it is harder to build the optic.
For instance my leupold 6-18 is a 3x.
And 6 on the low end is too high for most.