2023 Bear Success thread

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you! It was an unbelievable experience that I highly recommend, I wish I could go back every year!
Tri County guide service in Pantego NC!
Yeah buddy! They get huge when they don’t hibernate and can eat year round. Were you able to weigh him? What did he square? You can’t post a photo of one like that with no details.

Neil

FNG
Yeah buddy! They get huge when they don’t hibernate and can eat year round. Were you able to weigh him? What did he square? You can’t post a photo of one like that with no details.
He officially weighed 581 pounds. I didn’t square him but I’ll post what his skull tapes out at when the time comes

Luke S

Lil-Rokslider
We had fun chasing bears on berries in the fall. My boy loves it because he doesn't have to sit still like he does on a stand.

received_309846724942490.jpeg
We chased this sow around a bit before I connected with my 308 and a 150 gr SST bullet. She dropped immediately. When I looked at the hike out I was glad we didn't kill a monster.

Going through this thread and seeing all these great bear is just making me even more antsy to get to Idaho for spring bear this year.

wyosteve

WKR
I’m planning to go back next year again! We hunted the first week of June in 2023.