$5k - $6k for a hunt….where would you go, what would you hunt?

TXHunt

FNG
If you had $5k - $6k to spend on a guided hunt, not counting transportation, where would you go and what would you hunt?
Specific outfitter recommendations would be great!

Looking at the 2024-2025 season.

Skinny

FNG
Looks like your from Texas, but anyways I did a aoudad hunt there and it was awesome,

Scottyboy

WKR
I would do Sitka in Maryland. Or whitetail in Alabama or Oklahoma. Lastly; you could do bear+deer in Minnesota. Your options for gun tags out west might (will?) be limited.

Jaker_cc

WKR
Spring bears in SE BC with Beaverfoot Outfitting. 2 bears and a wolf tag. Beautiful country. Or find a buddy and do a 2x1 kodiak deer hunt with Jake jefferson of alaskas black river hunting camps

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

This is what I’d do. More bang for your buck and a little bit of adventure

WRO

WKR
What interests you? You can do a pretty decent elk hunt in Oregon for that, Antelope in nm with money left over, moose hunt if you can do a cancellation in ab or bc, black bears anywhere, mt lion with dogs are done options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rich M

WKR
Costing me about $6k to do a 3 day guided antelope hunt this year. $4k for guide and licenses, $600 airfare, $400 for1/2 car rental, tips, some sight seeing while out there, hotel stays, food…. Adds up quick.

DIY runs about $3k everything included without 3 or 4 guys to help w the split.