Am I the only one ignoring all the Drama?

mt100gr.

WKR
Outdoor equipment is a competitive industry. Feelings get hurt, deals break, pride is rarely swallowed, and lots of muscles get flexed. I think "the best" speak for themselves through loyal customers and by word of mouth. It's tough to admit something we own or once subscribed to is not the best, but in a constantly changing, money driven world, that's the way it goes. Learning from others' success and failure is how we end up with so many comparable options. Pick any price point for any piece of gear and there are options. Some still need the kinks worked out, some could sell for twice the price. Wise consumers win either way.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Do you realize just how BORING these forums would be without any drama at all? We need a little drama, as well as a lot of humor.

a3dhunter

WKR
Do you realize just how BORING these forums would be without any drama at all? We need a little drama, as well as a lot of humor.

Some people just need to get out and get a job! (or go for a hike)
Then they wouldn't look for drama on forums......you would think with a house full of kids people would have enough drama at home!;)

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
Some people just need to get out and get a job! (or go for a hike)
Then they wouldn't look for drama on forums......you would think with a house full of kids people would have enough drama at home!;)

Hey, I didn't say I was "looking" for drama, but when it comes up it does break the utopian drama-free boredom. Whenever you put more than one person in the same place with their own opinions and experiences, there will always be drama. Regardless of what I post, I'm laughing at most of it.....even while I'm typing. But some people are wound way too tight to be conversing in public.:D

charvey9

WKR
I don't notice it much. Every now and then I come across a thread and think "what the heck are they talking about?". Sometimes curiosity gets the best of me, and I'll poke around a few other threads and find some sort of heated debate about this or that. Not a big deal to me.

I guess, in this case, ignorance is bliss. I don't watch hunting on TV, don't read hunting magazines, and for the most part don't even talk to other people about hunting. I spend most of my free time wandering around the woods. I come here to get opinions (and offer my own experiences) on gear and do a little research when I can't get out on the mountain. For the most part, I think this place is pretty drama free.

jm1607

WKR
I'm over it...

I really have a developing hatred for Kuiu and almost everything about them so it was hard to keep my mouth shut.. They're business practices are just the exact opposite of me, so it's hard not to speak my mind.. I just stopped arguing because I realized roksliders already know what's going on, it's pretty much preaching to the choir.. And those who are oblivious don't want to hear your side anyway.. It's like trying to convert an atheist to Christianity or a super lefty to own guns or something.. Plus it got really old really fast lol

What drama?
Seriously, who gives a chit what someone else uses or wears? Speak to your personal experience and leave it at that.
Peace out.
My thoughts exactly. I'm too old anyway.
Besides I understand that my perspective comes from my own little bubble
of knowledge & experience, which is larger than some and smaller than many.
Hunt'nFish

Shrek

WKR
A little drama is fine with me. I like reading some and dishing some. When I'm in the mood for it I can argue with a fence post honestly. I try to keep from personal attacks and no matter how wound up I may sound I'm rarely mad.

Jager

WKR
The saddest part of all this is that it is not even talking hunting.

A good, keen New Zealand lad, has taken the time to post up his TC pics and successful bowhunt on Chamois to share with 'hunters' on the other side of the world and yet only about 7 people have taken the time and effort to reply to his posts collectively.

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?16060-Chamois-on-Game-Camera&highlight=chamois

http://www.rokslide.com/forums/showthread.php?16116-2nd-Chamois-with-the-bow&highlight=chamois

There certainly are not a lot of TC images of Chamois, and taking one with a bow is a very big achievement, got me why people want to whine and moan about who has the best socks when they could be putting their efforts into congratulating successful hunters, we just may see a few more hunt reports if this was the case.

This is a hunting site right?