Am I the only one ignoring all the Drama?

Buster

WKR
This isn't drama, try living in a house with a wife, a female dog, and ten teenage girls for years. That's drama!

Glad to hear sanity hasn't totally escaped you yet. You managed to put together one complete sentence anyways. You poor guy.

a3dhunter

WKR
Glad to hear sanity hasn't totally escaped you yet. You managed to put together one complete sentence anyways. You poor guy.

Oh, I've recovered. Got out of that about 5 years ago.....it did take some time for the sanity to return, I would be kidding myself if I said it didn't.
Did I mention they were "at risk/troubled" teens?;)

I will also say it was the best form of birth control....ever!

So, has anybody heard anything about that new pack that's out..........how about Aron drinking yellow snow? (at least that's what the pic looked like).......are mechanical broadheads still good for elk and moose.....how about lighted nocks being legal in Colorado.....or what about crossbows during bow season......and is high fence hunting still hunting?????

a3dhunter

WKR
Ten?

TEN?!

Holy cow man, that had to be a nut house at times LOL

Yes, on both!
and once a month it was pure hell!
Did you know girls will start cycling together in that situation?
I didn't until I lived it, and found out that eleven woman all on their period at the same time really, really sucks!

Anybody watching basketball right now.....come on big blue! Need Kentucky to win this....

velvetfvr

WKR
Yes, on both!
I didn't until I lived it, and found out that eleven woman all on their period at the same time really, really sucks!

Anybody watching basketball right now.....come on big blue! Need Kentucky to win this....

Had to be like a war zone once a month. You left the house every time that event came around right? LOL

mtnwrunner

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yes, on both!

Man, you should have cashed in on that deal. I see a reality TV show in the making.....................

Randy

a3dhunter

WKR
I like turtles

Turtle hunts can get out of hand too, especially when you start finding snakes instead of turtles!

Tundra monkey, that's funny right there. In the moment I never thought about it.....but I'll say that even "good" kids can be a handful, let alone kids who have no respect for anyone and no self worth, combined with an attitude and temper! Add in a few (okay, almost all of them) psychological/emotional disorders and it can be disaster!