Anyone who has used tents from Terra Nova?

Hello all.

Looking at a new tent from Terra Nova, Polar Lite 2 Micro tent.
Anyone who uses one? How is the tents from Terra Nova?
I am looking at a strong, light tent for backpack, hunting and so. The one is around 4.5 lb.

Thanks for the reply.
But, from what I read, they do not have the best quality.

I haven't had any problems with manufacturing quality. The material isn't the greatest and I expected more of a ripstop but the material used appears as though any rip will propagate. I'm not super hard on my gear, so I'm hoping to make it last.

That tent looks like a Hilleberg ripoff, so you might just keep an eye on ebay to see if you can find a deal on a similar Hilleberg like this one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hilleberg-Anjan-2-/111975609097?hash=item1a12443309:g:mJMAAOSwAuNW5-qG

Ramcam

Lil-Rokslider
Hello all.

Looking at a new tent from Terra Nova, Polar Lite 2 Micro tent.
Anyone who uses one? How is the tents from Terra Nova?
I am looking at a strong, light tent for backpack, hunting and so. The one is around 4.5 lb.

Looks like a good tent i really like the 3rd pole in the foot area keep the bag off your feet which the Hillies have issues with.

This also lookks goodhttps://blogpackinglight.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/force-ten-nitro-lite-200-initial-assessment/

robie

WKR
I have a buddy that has the Solar Photon 2. Ultra light tent that fits 1 person.

I've been looking for a deal on the Laser Photon 2. It gets solid reviews other than the crappy tent stakes that come with it.

Solar Photon Review

Laser Photon Review

I've been trying to decide between the laser and a tarptent rainbow.

OP
N
Hello.
Thanks for the reply`s.
I will keep my eyes on eBay, yo never know.
As Ramcam sad, the 3rd pole in the foot area is a nice detail.
Hhehe, yes, the spikes they come with are, well, what to say.....Not the best maybe. Part from that, they do get good reviews.

AndyB

WKR
My experience is with the Zephyros 1 lite, had it out west and winter trips in the UK with no problems. Build quality looks good to me and pretty light at 1.2k. Changed the stakes to groundhog type and put extra guy lines for rough winter weather, (Its described as a 3 season).
Materials look and feel really tough compared to my SL3, which has also performed well in some heinous weather.