Arrow setup

RyanCmns

WKR
I drew a NM archery tag now I'm trying to figure out a arrow setup for them. What weight should I get to? I was thinking of running Easton axis340, or flatline 330. Not sure what length the shortest would be 27" I want to see how they fly before cutting them down.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

zrodwyo

Lil-Rokslider
I drew a NM archery tag now I'm trying to figure out a arrow setup for them. What weight should I get to? I was thinking of running Easton axis340, or flatline 330. Not sure what length the shortest would be 27" I want to see how they fly before cutting them down.

I don’t think it matters much for antelope. I shot my last one at 65 yards with a 500 something grain elk arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
RyanCmns

RyanCmns

WKR
I don’t think it matters much for antelope. I shot my last one at 65 yards with a 500 something grain elk arrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree I'm just worried I wont have enough travel in my sight to get to far I want to be able to shoot out to 100-120yds I'm waiting on a fast eddie xl to come in I'll find out for sure real soon my current setup is for elk arrows are right at 510grains @ 240fps

Gobbler36

WKR
I would use those same arrows.
So are you saying 120 for practice or are you saying your taking shots at animals at 120?

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Fast Eddie's have a fairly large guard so that will greatly diminish how much travel you will get.

OP
RyanCmns

RyanCmns

WKR
Just picked up a Tommy Hogg I think it will work out pretty nice