ATLAS Cooler & Tumbler June 2016 Group Buy-- Customer Feedback

dotman

WKR
Where did you see they started shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got draw says it in post #6 above, he posted it a week ago so people should have theirs by now. I'm starting to wonder if they will start shipping 7/21.

When I ordered on 6/10 they said they had more then enough on hand to cover current orders so I'm wondering why mine says 7/21 unless that was bs. Kind of wondering if our prepayments didn't fund an order for us if we all have a 7/21 date.

Last edited:

Zbot

WKR
I only ordered one cooler that was in stock....still nothing except the generic 21st message.

Zbot

WKR
Forgot to add...

I can't complain since the deal was awesome. I do wish I could get it soon since I'm planning a few trips here and there where it would come in handy.

Avid Hunter

Lil-Rokslider
Pretty sure that statement of having enough on hand to cover current orders was bs.. I think we just pre-funded a large order. Don't get me wrong, I know we are getting a deal and I am fine waiting I just wish they were upfront about it. I'm going to remain positive that our orders will ship on the 21st and hope we don't get something along the lines of "2 more weeks etc etc.."

Whisky

WKR
Hahaha....you guys are dreaming if you think the coolers we're gonna ship as stated. Typical group buys never go as planned. My plans when I ordered were for next hunting season. Plan for the worse.

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Zbot

WKR
They are fixing to get a lot of cancelled orders if they are BSing us

I wasn't a part of this group buy, I found the thread while searching for something Atlas cooler related and I've been following it. We placed a large order for Tritan tumblers on June 24. The estimated ship date at that time was July 6. I then went online to order more around July 3 and the note on the item page said estimated to ship Aug 16. That got me worried about my current orders. It took a few tries to get a reply but when I did, I actually received a phone call.

This is what I was told: They have been blown away with business. They are contractually obligated to fill their orders for Starbucks and Wal-Mart before all else. So just when they think they have enough to fill their orders coming in online, Wal-Mart has been placing huge orders. This ate up their newly received inventory and ifs why all the ship dates were pushed to July 21. The guy I spoke with was super nice and they really do seem to be busting tail to rise to their new demand. He was very apologetic about the delay. I had ordered a few twisted cups with the Tritan order and he pulled those and shipped them separately to me. They arrived today and are awesome.

Just wanted to let y'all know since I see a lot of you are worried about them scamming y'all.

MIKEYB

WKR
Sounds like they are the supplier of the Ozark trail tumbler to Walmart. Which makes sense as to why they were off limits on the group buy if they are under contract with walmart. I cant see that effect our coolers to much as they seem to be different from the OT cooler. It will interseting to see if they are able to make the committed ship dates.

If they trully had stock and shipped some. . .SOMEONE must have a shipping confirmation or received one.

Bmcox86

WKR
I'm perfectly happy waiting for mine. $97 for the small one sure has hell beats the $250 for any of the competitors

Roy68

WKR
Atlas needs to make a 64oz Growler for $15 and I'd be in on that.

HydroFlask makes one and I will vouch for their products. I use a 32 oz every day and mine has taken a beating. They also make the best lids IMO. They close, they don't leak, and the sun cannot shine into them. Plus they have a no questions asked lifetime warranty even on the straw tube.

^^^^^ Agree, I ordered for four others as well. They are wondering when they will receive their coolers. I keep telling them they are going to shipped today. Hope they don't make a Liar out of me.

Laqua3030

FNG
Impressive discipline. I've been checking once an hour. I'm not entirely sure why. I'm not in that big of a rush to get it. I would like to hear someone report that thiers is on the way. It would help eliviate my fear of it not arriving by mid September when I'll need it (hopefully).

^^^^^ Agree, I ordered for four others as well. They are wondering when they will receive their coolers. I keep telling them they are going to shipped today. Hope they don't make a Liar out of me.

Well I guess they made a liar out of me after all. I'll be interested to see what the ship date reads tomorrow.