BEST Bull Elk Photo Contest 2016- Sponsored by Kifaru

thanks but I would disagree, everyone else has a full size picture and I have a link where there should be a picture of an old guy with a rag horn bull.

bsnbsn9

FNG
Thank you friends
I get a lot of information in this group
keep good posting & excellent pict :)
b.png

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
thanks but I would disagree, everyone else has a full size picture and I have a link where there should be a picture of an old guy with a rag horn bull.

I just go to the "manage attachments" link on the page I'm typing my post into, and then click "browse" and select the picture from off my computer, and it posts. It posts small and you have to click it to enlarge it.......but that's not my problem. That method adds full size pics on every other website. This way I don't have to open another account on the web just for pictures.

Thanks for your help, at this point im thinkin participation is over rated... just read and enjoy others

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
It is best to post full size but we won't dock anyone's score if it's not full size as I realize it can be a PIA sometimes. If you make the finals, I'll probably email you and just have you attach the photo and post it up for you. Just keep piling them up and posting what you got for now, we'll work out the finer points.

After 68 miles and 8 days in the field, we finally got it done in AZ!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KHNC

WKR

New Mexico DIY-Public 16.61 miles including packout! One full day of fun and work!

MT_Wyatt

WKR
He's got 2 on the far side, main beam blocks it though. Not nearly as dramatic as those singles :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I have never seen a raghorn with only one set of brows - very cool and got to wonder if he'd have ever added them?

I know a guy that shot a bull in NM a few years ago. All he could see was the top end with beautiful 4th's, 5th's, and 6th's on both sides. Looked like a really nice bull with a big top end. After he got up to it, he saw that there were no thirds on either side. So just a real nice 5x5.

My first Bull! 290 inches, packed him mostly out by myself 2.75 miles each way. One of the most rewarding moments of my life!
af30e2f6347f2375bf05eab8fc134dee.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk