CO Backdoor

JoshTX

WKR
I know the backdoor is up for Mule deer. Anyone had any luck with it for Elk?

I went in and looked and while I lost my pref points, I'm still showing a 481. If that's the case I didn't draw but I'm wondering where the points went...

Can someone throw me a bone?

The points disappear while the draw is going on. Mine is still showing 480. The points only disappeared last night, so I would expect the backdoor results to pop up in the next couple days.

Someone will post when they start popping up; I'm sure plenty of us checked more than once today.

DOW site, rokslide, DOW site, rokslide. It's rinse and repeat for me at this point.

The stupid thing is that I haven't not drawn since they split up the muzzy units, so I shouldn't even bother. Although the best thing for my efforts in getting into archery this year probably would be to not draw.

My 15 yr old son drew GMU 14 / 214 cow elk muzzy!!!!! Very much looking forward to taking him, I'm not hunting but the chauffeur, tag along dad and hopefully packer should he be fortunate enough to take a cow. Any advice on gmu 14 / 214 would be appreciated via pm if possible. Thanks Kevin W.

My buddy drew his cow tag (588). Seems like it is open. Struck out on deer and elk. Dammit.

Although the best thing for my efforts in getting into archery this year probably would be to not draw.

The first year I picked up archery I put in for the ML draw because I thought archery was going to be too difficult to learn in a few months. Picked up my bow in May that year and a week later was shooting 60 yards comfortably and regretted putting in for the ML draw. As it turns out, I didn't draw. Went archery and shot my first archery bull that year.

2016 - 581 NON RES ELK

First year applying. My number crunching looks like it paid off? Now I just need to know which of 4 choices it is? :D

Back