Colorado, Montana, and Idaho - Mule Deer Outfitter Recommendations

db3445

FNG
I am looking for outfitter recommendations to hunt Mule Deer in CO, MT, and ID.

Please let me know any outfitter names that come to mind that I can reach out to.

Thank you.

How much are you willing to spend? How many points do you have? When do you want the hunt to take place? How many in your hunting party? How physical of a hunt do you want? Private land or public outfitted.

OP
D

db3445

FNG
How much are you willing to spend? How many points do you have? When do you want the hunt to take place? How many in your hunting party? How physical of a hunt do you want? Private land or public outfitted.
0 Points, currently not worried about price - would like to reach out to outfitters to get pricing, 2nd rifle, 2, Can get as physical as we need to get, Public outfitted preferred

I know of a couple landowner tags in UT. It's private land surrounded by BLM and forest service. PM me for some info

OP
D

db3445

FNG
I know of a couple landowner tags in UT. It's private land surrounded by BLM and forest service. PM me for some info
I think I am still such a new member that I cannot PM. I need to get better at this Rokslide thing! Mind PMing me?