Colorado…

Check your Payment Method folks!

I checked the Website just to make sure and realized I had a new card sent to me last week and forgot the old expired card was my preferred payment method. Yikes!
I was able to add the new card and pay the balance for a Moose PP, but I could just have easily not known and let that slip. I would have been very unhappy (with myself).

Good luck to those who drew!

My moose points updated in the portal. The application itself still hasn't gone from "Entered" to "Not Awarded" but that'll happen shortly, I'm sure.

parshal

WKR
I see a $50 charge. My first choice was a long shot but 2nd choice was for a historically way undersubscribed unit for cow.

Guessing they've run everyone's first choice already based on responses.

khunter

Lil-Rokslider
I see a $50 charge. My first choice was a long shot but 2nd choice was for a historically way undersubscribed unit for cow.

Guessing they've run everyone's first choice already based on responses.
Not following your math? There are zero undersubscribed cow moose units. All Colo resident cow moose tags require 3 or more points to have a chance. Nonresidents can draw some cow tags with less than 3 points. Last year two of them with 2 points drew.

Second choice moose tags, which do not use points at all, are nonexistent. Worth keeping in mind so you make good choices.

parshal

WKR
Elk not moose. I realize recent posts are about moose but it started out as elk in the elk forum.

I did just receive the CPW email charging me for my moose PP.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I'm betting Thurs for deer, and Fri for elk, pronghorn, and whatever else is out there.

I told my daughter she didn't draw her moose tag and she said "Yay".....LOL.

Gerbdog

WKR
woops, false alarm, that was just an email notifying me i'll never draw a moose tag and to stop wasting money