Croatia Brown Bear

Stave

Lil-Rokslider
Sweet. I've heard Croatia is beautiful. Like Switzerland only cheaper. No idea they had brown bears

SWOHTR

WKR
No, but I could’ve sworn there was a thread posted here 4ish years ago about hunting stag during the roar in Croatia. Different animal, yes but the guy may be here and have advice. Like you, he is/was an army guy.

No, but I could’ve sworn there was a thread posted here 4ish years ago about hunting stag during the roar in Croatia. Different animal, yes but the guy may be here and have advice. Like you, he is/was an army guy.
This one?

Went to Croatia after I graduated college. Most beautiful country I’ve ever been to make sure you do some sight seeing outside of bear country. If I ever go back I’m gonna get some hunting in

Elkhntr08

WKR
Looks like I’ll be in Croatia in June, unfortunately the season ends the middle of May.

Blind Squirrel

Lil-Rokslider
Just curious if anyone has hunted Croatia for brown bears? I was on a SCI auction the other night and ended up purchasing a 2x1 hunt for brown bear in Croatia.
I didn’t even know you could do that, and without it being labeled, I couldn’t find Croatia on a map. Sounds awesome. How big do bears get there and what will the hunt be like? Spot and stalk, or over bait? You stay in a hotel and drive out each morning?

medvedyt

Lil-Rokslider
be ready to stay a lot in shelter with baits
and shoot what you re told ... do you know the size of the bear included in your hunt.

if you can hunt during full moon. you will learn as well what a good night scope means

im from the republic just above, you will enjoy the food and the scenery.