Diligent Defense Enticer L-Ti??

Tiger260

FNG
I don't think there's anything that will stand up to the 338 ultra. I have one of those too. Only problem is it's big. Overkill for smaller volume cases IMO. But it is amazing on overbore 338's.

I'm hoping to go shooting this weekend with some friends. One has an ultra 9. One has a gunwerks 8ight. One has a banish 30. And I'll have a DD LTI and a 338 ultra.

I think you should buy them both. :LOL:🤘

FWIW I talked to Ryan (the mod) before I bought mine when I was trying to decide between an ultra 9 and an LTI. He told me the consensus among his shooting buddies is that the LTI is quieter.
Just realized you said you have the LTi and the .338 Ultra. How do those compare to each other? Sound/Recoil?

Geewhiz

WKR
Well I haven't put a ton of rounds through the lti yet and for the most part I've shot them on different rifles but my initial impression is that its close on 270 and smaller cartridges but nothing beats the 338 ultra.

I may be purchasing a DTF-LTI for use with my .338 Sherman Mega and relegate the Alaskan 360 to either my 6.8SPC or my 7TCU.