Diligent Defense Enticer L-Ti??

Tahoe1305

WKR
Specs are impressive with pewscience review. I’m close to a STi. Buddy just snagged one.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Specs are impressive with pewscience review. I’m close to a STi. Buddy just snagged one.

They are impressive, it holds its own against much bigger suppressors. Might have to order one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
There seems to be a evolution of suppressor ownership for hunters. First we want the lightest then we we want the lightest that’s hearing safe. Now I want one that’s Hyperion quiet but lighter in weight. LOL. I also want a rifle that knocks down trees but doesn’t kick!

The Enticer L-Ti seems to be the best of the middle ground.

I ordered one should have it in a few weeks I will compare it to the Hyperion on the 6UM and report back.

Last edited:

metroplex

FNG
Has anyone used the Enticer L-Ti? Seems to score pretty well on Pewscience but something of note is the First Round Pop which is substantial compared to other cans of its class. I am thinking of getting one for 300 Win Mag but haven't seen many after action reports.

jeremy.b

Lil-Rokslider

Some details in this thread.

sid_22

FNG
I am debating between the lti or sti. Anyone have one that can provide additional insight within the last few months?

The make a 6mm can can called the wolf hunter. You should rock that on the 6um !!! Texas predator hunter podcast has used and talked to them. They are building a quality can at a affordable price point. I wouldnt hesitate to try one. There is a dealer close to me that sells them. I want one but damn … i hate the process.

Just bought the short version…. Now I wait.

Looking forward to finally getting into the suppressor game.

I'm looking for a dedicated can to live on my AR at home and for use on tikka 223 at range/hunting.

The DD wolf hunter is intriguing and would also work on a 6mm if wanted. Specs indicate it's basically a 6mm version of the Enticer S-Ti. I'm curious what folks think about it for this purpose?

I'm looking for a dedicated can to live on my AR at home and for use on tikka 223 at range/hunting.

The DD wolf hunter is intriguing and would also work on a 6mm if wanted. Specs indicate it's basically a 6mm version of the Enticer S-Ti. I'm curious what folks think about it for this purpose?
Still waiting to get my 22cm rokslide special back from campfield, but thats what intend to use my wolf hunter on. Havent shot the can yet but it should be perfect, I'll probably get a 556 endcap for it too

Still waiting to get my 22cm rokslide special back from campfield, but thats what intend to use my wolf hunter on. Havent shot the can yet but it should be perfect, I'll probably get a 556 endcap for it too

The more I read the more i think i just need to get a dedicated can for the AR and a different one for the .223.

Am I missing something or is the only real benefit of the wolf hunter over say the scythe the lower price and smaller diameter (if that matters to a person)? Figured suppression would be similar but it's longer and heavier. If suppression is better and it's cheaper, that might be enough to convince a guy.

The more I read the more i think i just need to get a dedicated can for the AR and a different one for the .223.

Am I missing something or is the only real benefit of the wolf hunter over say the scythe the lower price and smaller diameter (if that matters to a person)? Figured suppression would be similar but it's longer and heavier. If suppression is better and it's cheaper, that might be enough to convince a guy.
No i think you are right, the scythe would probably be better, especially if you had a 556 endcap on it if i had to guess. I just got too good of a deal not to try the wolf hunter since im an SOT lol

I got mine two weeks ago.
Submitted file the week before Thanksgiving, approved Feb 16.
Less than 90 days including holidays.
Liking the can a lot!