Diligent Defense Enticer L-Ti??

Tiger260

FNG
Buddy has an ultra 9 and I'm hoping to shoot them both side by side this weekend. I shot it next to a banish 30 last weekend and the lti is significantly quieter.
I’m curious to see how this goes. I’m on the fence of the TBAC Magnus and possibly .338 Ultra, but at the price point of the Enticer LTi I’m very intrigued by its performance.

Geewhiz

WKR
I’m curious to see how this goes. I’m on the fence of the TBAC Magnus and possibly .338 Ultra, but at the price point of the Enticer LTi I’m very intrigued by its performance.
I don't think there's anything that will stand up to the 338 ultra. I have one of those too. Only problem is it's big. Overkill for smaller volume cases IMO. But it is amazing on overbore 338's.

I'm hoping to go shooting this weekend with some friends. One has an ultra 9. One has a gunwerks 8ight. One has a banish 30. And I'll have a DD LTI and a 338 ultra.

I think you should buy them both. :LOL:🤘

FWIW I talked to Ryan (the mod) before I bought mine when I was trying to decide between an ultra 9 and an LTI. He told me the consensus among his shooting buddies is that the LTI is quieter.

Tiger260

FNG
I don't think there's anything that will stand up to the 338 ultra. I have one of those too. Only problem is it's big. Overkill for smaller volume cases IMO. But it is amazing on overbore 338's.

I'm hoping to go shooting this weekend with some friends. One has an ultra 9. One has a gunwerks 8ight. One has a banish 30. And I'll have a DD LTI and a 338 ultra.

FWIW I talked to Ryan (the mod) before I bought mine when I was trying to decide between an ultra 9 and an LTI. He told me the consensus among his shooting buddies is that the LTI is quieter.
Yeah, I’ve shot the .338 a couple times recently; messed up royally - it’s the gold standard. Just worried about the size.

Tahoe1305

WKR

Think tbacs own data supports this too and puts it pretty close to magnus (which is a lot bigger).

After a lot of back and forth with the scythe I ordered a enticer l last week, hoping it ships this week and I can get in on some fast approval times

Tiger260

FNG

Were you able to shoot this weekend?

Submitted my form 4 today, first time efilint with e prints. Very nice comparative to the old system, and honestly just as easy as SS kiosk, maybe easier since my SS dealer sucked.

Enticer l ti weighed 10.4 ounces on postal scale with direct thread. 5/8 direct thread weighed 1.0 ounces alone. I’ll be swapping that for a griffin plan a. If this finished at 11.4-11.5 I’ll be very happy I think. My current hunting can is 20.3 ounces measured last night.

Here’s to hoping I catch a quick turnaround

Last edited:

Tiger260

FNG
Submitted my form 4 today, first time efilint with e prints. Very nice comparative to the old system, and honestly just as easy as SS kiosk, maybe easier since my SS dealer sucked.

Enticer l ti weighed 10.4 ounces on postal scale, 5/8 direct thread weighed 1.0 ounces. I’ll be swapping that for a griffin plan a. If this finished at 11.4-11.5 I’ll be very happy I think. My current hunting can is 20.3 ounces measured last night.

Here’s to hoping I catch a quick turnaround
Sweet upgrade. That 10-11oz is going to feel like nothing.

I have a TBAC Magnus and it’s amazing. So quiet. Use it on 22-250, 6 mm and 300 win mag.