Everyone Please Read

I'd drive cross country on my own dime to prove a point.

Too bad there'd undoubtedly be potential liability issues for Rokslide. It would be nice if on the rare occasion that it's verified and someone ends up on the bad guy list that locals could drop by to express their disapproval. Perhaps suggest that agreed obligations are met.

littlebuf

Banned
If you guys are talkng about gear deals and money transactions I can see the point. If you talking internet argument points that need to be proven in person your life must be very sad

I was talking about a situation like what 5milesback went through, not someone's delicate sensibilities.

Stid2677

WKR
Always a tough call on when to swing the "ban hammer",, too soon and your drive folks away, wait to long and the knowledgeable, drama free folks move on. I enjoy hanging out here and hope the positive tone is maintained.

Learned long ago, that if I have nothing good to say to Shut the "F" up, some lessons you learn as a child are timeless.

littlebuf

Banned
my feelings were actually a little hurt when Aron didn't ban me before he left

gelton

WKR
my feelings were actually a little hurt when Aron didn't ban me before he left

Although you have gotten under my skin from time to time I have to say Rokslide wouldnt be the same without you. Que sorry ass violin (not fiddle) playing now and please allow this post to self destruct in 24 hrs.

William Hanson (live2hunt)

Super Moderator
Staff member
Although you have gotten under my skin from time to time I have to say Rokslide wouldnt be the same without you. Que sorry ass violin (not fiddle) playing now and please allow this post to self destruct in 24 hrs.
I have to agree, it just wouldn't be the same without the relentless sarcasm

Mark

WKR
I don't believe I've ever noticed littlebuf being sarcastic.

I think the word he used to describe himself was tactless... or maybe someone told him he had no tact.

They were right!

ROFLMAO_zps4c58047d.gif

PA 5-0

WKR
Several years ago when I was living overseas, someone stiffed me on a purchase. I sent payment to their house, and they never shipped the item and basically told me to pack sand. Well, one day I just happened to be flying into their city. I rented a car, drove to their house, and introduced myself. I should have and probably could have demanded more, but I left with my money that I sent them.

I luv this shit. Like 5milesBack, I'd spend ten grand to right a $100 wrong. Men of principle............