FNG from Texas

Therooster240g

FNG
Classified Approved
It will be my first as well. When to Montana a few years ago for a reunion with the group I was in Iraq with and did a buffalo hunt. It was amazingly beautiful and something that was much needed. First time in 20 years I’d seen those guys. So I’m looking forward to going back to a different part and seeing what I see. The adventure is going to worth every second.

I try to get out as much as I can for hogs and even small game. Wish there was a place close for stag. I’d be interested in any game. I’m going to try the turkey thing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
jwiltx

jwiltx

FNG
It will be my first as well. When to Montana a few years ago for a reunion with the group I was in Iraq with and did a buffalo hunt. It was amazingly beautiful and something that was much needed. First time in 20 years I’d seen those guys. So I’m looking forward to going back to a different part and seeing what I see. The adventure is going to worth every second.

I try to get out as much as I can for hogs and even small game. Wish there was a place close for stag. I’d be interested in any game. I’m going to try the turkey thing this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SUPPOSEDLY there's a few stag running around Sam Houston National Forest (I have the GPS location for one that was seen a year or two ago). There's a big neighborhood that was built just north of there, and before it was developed, there was an exotic farm. The owner just cut the fences when he sold the place (or so I'm told). Not common, but common enough that I'm going to give it a shot this year...lol.