Free turkey vest.

IrishnId

WKR
upavy8un.jpg
I have a new,unused, tags have been removed Primos Turkey vest that is like to give away. I would prefer this went to younger hunter, the vest is an adult model would fit a Jr. High to High school youth better, but I don't care. First person to post a pic of a youths first kill gets it. Free. I'll even pay shipping.

Okay, I saw this at work, but couldn't post a pic until I got home. I'm surprised that this is still available. This is a picture of my son Gavin with his first buck at 11 years old, a great hunt and one of the greatest memories I'll ever have.

mt100gr.

WKR
Awesome buck. Congrats to your son. If that doesn't get him hooked for life, nothing will.

This has been a few years ago, he's hooked. I'm actually intending to give the vest to my daughter that will be hunting in her second season this year and am trying to get her as firmly hooked as my son is. She actually has a turkey tag that we are going to be trying to fill in a couple of weeks, so this vest is perfect for her.

OP
IrishnId

IrishnId

WKR
Couesbitten its yours! Nice buck! Pm me your address and I'll get that shipped when I get home. It'll be about a week, on my first day of seven.

Irish, got the vest today, daughter was totally surprised, I'll post a picture of her wearing it, and hopefully one of her with a turkey in a week or two. This vest is in like new condition, thanks.

OP
IrishnId

IrishnId

WKR
Won it at a NWTF banquet, never liked wearing the vests. Glad ya got it. Karma is a great thing! Got this guy this morning with my son. Bummer was he missed the other one. Would have been a great double!
usazu8yv.jpg