Gritty Bowmen switching to Sitka??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall256

WKR
Fruit-of-the-haterz

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

See...I knew they sold out. Aaron use to wear FL's Red Desert Boxers, now he is wearing this new brand...total sell out (please for the love of god and all things sacred, read that out loud with heavy implied sarcasm)

Clarktar

WKR
Very true!

I've been thinking about not running it for that reason a lot lately.

But if I leave, I'm banning you before I go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well, don't let the door hit ya on the way out ;) and best of luck with the Avery Chronicles.

What's my offense? I guess truthfully anyone can get banned at any point. We do not have a right or entitlement to be a member here just the blessings of the mods/ owners.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I will say, I used to own a lot of first lite, but as a short guy the fit was never that good. Loved the merino stuff, but went to sitka for a better fit. Have been very impressed so far. Been hunting in it for 1.5 years and all items are almost the same as the day I bought them, and I am rough on gear at times. Non related to them switching, but hey....

Bmcox86

WKR
I think some people are just upset those guys are living the dream, I love the podcast and watching some of their Instagram stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HOT ROD

WKR
A lot of envy and jealously going on here... Who cares what they are using. Use what works for U.... U cant go wrong with either first lite or sitka... If sitka is ponying up more money.. Than so be it.. Sum one has to pay the bills.... It not like the switched to a no name company... And now saying its the best since slice bread... But I will be ready for all the used first lite... To go on sale on the classifieds...

And WTF is with SNO-Balls. Nuclear pink, shelf stable hydrogenated gut bombs. Who made this stuff? Who eats this stuff? It's like some clock work orange version of a Twinkie.

So to recap:

No more ads on Gritty bowmen
More hot chicks on Vikings
Get rid of SNO-Balls

I will keep thinking of other things to complain about. You guys keep going.

Skinny Jeans on men. This has got to stop.

What does their choice of hunting clothes have anything to do with anything. No offense to them, but they put their pants on the same way as we all do, who cares what camo pattern it is, hell I see Aron wearing pants that are not even camo when he hunts. Does any of this even matter?

W.D. Crawford

Lil-Rokslider
What does their choice of hunting clothes have anything to do with anything. No offense to them, but they put their pants on the same way as we all do, who cares what camo pattern it is, hell I see Aron wearing pants that are not even camo when he hunts. Does any of this even matter?
I bet Arons pants fight over which pair get to be worn!;)

dvm_hunter

Lil-Rokslider
If the balance of the universe hinges on what brand somebody is wearing then we are completely phucked. I haven't been a "part" of this website much, but reading through this thread makes me believe there is a large amount of sandy vaginas sitting at home in front of a computer contemplating why some guy that they don't know has started wearing another brand of clothing. I think the basis of this forum is great and I applaud Ryan, and Aron for that matter, for making it happen, because it helps inexperienced mountain hunters like myself. I appreciate the Gritty Bowmen for the same reasons. I've been able to contact Aron on multiple occasions and he's been more than helpful with everything. The great thing about this country is you can choose to do whatever the phuck you want, so why don't we take it as nothing more than that and move on.

16Bore

WKR
The pussification of hunting continues.....

It's like the friggin red carpet of the outdoors. "Omg girl, did you see that camo?? It does NOT match those boots. Who the hell walks outta the house like that? You cant wear Real Tree with Fusion, talk about clash sister. Mmmmm, Mmmm, no she didn't...."

This segment brought to you by our fine sponsors:

Ball shave o matic
FLAT BRIMS 'R US
Tampax

Clarktar

WKR
The pussification of hunting continues.....

It's like the friggin red carpet of the outdoors. "Omg girl, did you see that camo?? It does NOT match those boots. Who the hell walks outta the house like that? You cant wear Real Tree with Fusion, talk about clash sister. Mmmmm, Mmmm, no she didn't...."

This segment brought to you by our fine sponsors:

Ball shave o matic
FLAT BRIMS 'R US
Tampax
You would have enjoyed and likely benefited from the man scaping thread a few years back!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.