I know I'm opening a can of worms here, but new bow suggestions?

I agree, I’ve never thought about hand shock before, but have never really had a bow that had very much. It was just so obvious when shooting the omen and phase 4 side by side. I’m pretty happy with the Mathew’s but I still want an omen lol
Take your stabs in and put them on it. I'm betting you walk out with it.

go try out one of the PSE carbon bows with the different cams, they are the lightest. the FUSE Alphastrike 5-arrow quivers are the lightest ones with a generic sight attachment, you'd save the most weight with no stabilizers but if you want one, the lightest ones I have found are the Hollow Titanium stabilizers from Firenock, they are also cheaper and have the smallest profiles. they also have the lightest stabilizer attachments that are infinitely adjustable and more affordable. If you really want to cut ounces get the Firenock Titanium kit for whatever bow you decide, then send them your chosen rest and sight and the owner will swap out all the hardware with titanium.
if you land on a PSE carbon bow and you want a dovetail slider sight, the sight will essentially act as your stabilizer. I have front and back stabilizers for my levitate but took them off. all the hardware on the bow, sight, quiver, & rest were replaced with the Firenock hardware, and its light as it can get given it has a quiver, Epsilon & Landslyde carbon pro. I could get a lighter sight & rest but that's it. my total bow weight with a quiver full of 522gr arrows is lighter than other bare bows, carbon or aluminum.

the titanium hardware is 50% lighter than the standard stainless hardware. It also cuts the vibrations down.