Idaho Tag Site Already Crashed

VO2Max

FNG
WTF!!!!?!?!?! I was ready to rock and attempted to sign in at 8:30 PST... closed browser, re-opened and tried again five times. Finally, at 9:14 it allowed me in... #22329... only 22328 people ahead of me! How does what they don't call a draw function like this? Absolute BS in the highest order possible. And yet, if we complain, nothing will happen. Grrrrr

Play by the rules and get burned I guess.

Neckbone

Lil-Rokslider
What a mess, app wouldnt load, website wouldnt load. Started as #650 on the phone, down to #275. #16750 online. Nothing OTC about this. I feel like a lottery is in order.

I did not know you could log into the waiting room early before the event. That is handy to know. I logged in a 5 min before 10AM MST and am #7291. Plus the crash. For those of us who just want a deer tag, it long wait. Must be a better way.

Edit - finally got through on the phone at 10:45 MST, I am #3664 which is about half of my online number.

Last edited:

Rob5589

WKR

Message last updated: 10:12 AM MDT​

"Thank you for your patience during this very popular sales event. Elk Tag availability has been moved from 10 am MST to 10:30 am MST and will resume as normal at that time. When it is your turn to access the site, you may need to log in again or create your customer if you have not done so already. You will have this opportunity without needing to wait in the queue again."