Interesting gun-ban bill - GOSAFE

ODB

WKR

the Co-Sponsor should ring a bell

Stalker69

WKR
One law at a time they are chipping away at the 2nd amendment. And because this country is
turning so soft they will eventually completely remove our rights to bear arms.
I truly believe your right. It's a continuous battle, and they not are going to quit . It would take a civil war, and that ain't going to happen.

Last edited:
Good luck. They're common firearms. Demonstrated millions of times over they are stored, owned, and used safely.

SCOTUS would overturn it.

Westernduck

Lil-Rokslider
Those people will never stop trying.

I’ve taken a couple of my liberal friends out shooting before just to educate them and show them how much fun it can be. That way they’re on our side when stupid laws like this one get proposed.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
This sounds like common sense gun control
That's the problem. Everything the left is trying to do they label "common sense", when any sense (common or uncommon) isn't involved at all. It always boils down to only one ultimate goal........controlling the people. From guns, to electric cars, to solar and wind energy, to climate change.........it's all about controlling "the people".

Flyjunky

WKR
That's the problem. Everything the left is trying to do they label "common sense", when any sense (common or uncommon) isn't involved at all. It always boils down to only one ultimate goal........controlling the people. From guns, to electric cars, to solar and wind energy, to climate change.........it's all about controlling "the people".
Oh that’s just a conspiracy theory ;).