Kenetrek Hardscrabble Hiker review

Give Wyatt Nielson at Kenetrek a call and tell him your needs. He’ll help you narrow it down. He helped me select the Hardscrabbles based on my needs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally bought some Kenetrek boots this year, actually this month on the 20th, the Mountain Extremes. After trying on I bought size 10 since they seemed good enough, no toe bumping the end and not squished toes nor too sloppy. I've usually bought 10.5 D/Med, Crispi, Irish setter, etc, except for Cabelas Meindl which I bought size 10 as well but they are a little narrow sometimes it seems. I decided to get the Kenetrek 10's since that is all they had in stock, no 10.5 so I couldn't try them on for comparison. Wore them around the house a few times and finally tried them out yesterday and there was no problem with fit, comfort, function. Boot stayed snug without being too tight and there wasn't any heel slipping. Factory insole feels just like the Superfeet green and orange I wear in other boots so the insole is great so far as well. Seems I'm lucky with a matching foot shape for Kenetrek boots unlike some folks whom I've read cannot wear them.