Kifaru: hot spots in lumbar area?

worx53

WKR
The new light frame is a lot more comfortable in the lumbar area under heavy load than the duplex hunter for me. I would check that out

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jpuckett

Lil-Rokslider
Had the exact same issue. Pm me and I’ll send you Aron’s # he’ll show you how to bend the stays. Basically your stays are to curved and you probably don’t have a big butt. I’m the same body type and it has absolutely solved my issue. The issue ISNT THE LUMBAR PAD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the exact same issue. Pm me and I’ll send you Aron’s # he’ll show you how to bend the stays. Basically your stays are to curved and you probably don’t have a big butt. I’m the same body type and it has absolutely solved my issue. The issue ISNT THE LUMBAR PAD

I had the same problem and my stays were straight.

530Chukar

WKR
I had the same issue with mine last year. After seeing a picture, Aaron suggested to shorten the shoulder straps a few inches and bend the stays some. Seems too have worked but I haven’t had elk quarters in it yet this year.

OP
R

Read1t48

WKR
I have the composite stays.

I was pretty particular when ordering the composite stays in the beginning and based on a test with my back against a wall, it was recommended that I get the composites.

I checked the lumbar pad, which seems good. Maybe I need to try aluminum stays.