LED Lantern

intunegp

WKR
I use a Streamlight Super Siege when weight/space isn't a concern and it pretty much always lives in my truck. 1100 lumen output from an 8,800 mAh battery that can also charge your phone or headlamp. It lights a camper/wall tent as well if not better than the old gas Colemans. Three brightness levels and comes with a deflector if you want it to be directional. Can be hung from top or bottom and the entire deflector is also removable so the bulb itself is open to the world. Waterproof storage compartment on the bottom is big enough for charging cables. In my opinion this is a heavy duty, rest-of-your-life piece of kit as long as the battery holds up. Mine still lasts days on a charge and the power button turns from green to yellow tored to let you know when it's getting low.

If you're packing it in just get the Luci. There are some interesting alternatives from GoalZero and I even saw a few knock-offs of both at Wally World. I've had a Luci since they first hit the market and it is still going strong.