Lemhi A tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone had experience with the Lehmi A tag any weapon hunt? I'm guessing the name of the game is to intercept the elk as they are coming off Ag fields and headed to public. But the hunt is in August, I'm wondering if there are elk in the valleys that early? And yes I know to go scout and boots on the ground, ect. Just seeing if anyone is willing to help on here. Thanks!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.