Lifetime 115 quart cooler - marked down to $90

Erict

WKR
Local wallyworld had 1 of these coolers in white in the clearance aisle. I've had one for a while and think they are great, and really great for this price. If you are in the market for a nice cooler, check that aisle.

HERE is a link to the item, and below is the sticker from today:

IMG_0518.JPG

Louro

FNG
I went by local Wallyworld yesterday, and no luck. they only had ARTIC and Coleman coolers in stock. I guess the are changing the coolers brand. I don't recall seen the ARTIC brand before.

go_deep

WKR
Walmart in Cheyenne Wyoming has piles of coolers in the clearance section right now.

highside74

Lil-Rokslider
Well would you look at that. I wonder when that came about? I've always been a fan of Rtic. Thanks

chuckq777

FNG
I took a video and sent it to my buddy's but its to large to post, 32qt $149 and the 52qt was $119 on the labels attached to the shelf, I'm in NJ. maybe an error, who knows, but its in my garage now!!!!

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
I just got an Rtic 52 for 119 at walleyworld, it wasn't even on clearance
Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t need another small cooler but couldn’t pass on the price. It’s definitely only at some stores, as the other Walmart in town had the same one marked for $200.

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Fyi Rtic ultralite coolers are thinner.
So don't expect the same performance.
I’ve compared my rotomolded Rtic multiple times with the ultra lite I bought my dad. Under normal use, opening and closing them with less than ideal conditions, the performance difference to me is not huge. Now obviously there is some difference but considering the weight and cost savings it still makes the ultra lites a great buy in my opinion. Then again I find myself slowly moving away from the high end coolers and back to the Igloos and Coleman’s so I may be the outlier haha

Maddog58

FNG
I bought my wife an ultra lite to put in her 4Runner. She loves it and not nearly as heavy to move around. It keeps stuff cold almost as well as the heavier ones. She uses it quite a bit when she makes the 3hr drive to Costco

I’ve compared my rotomolded Rtic multiple times with the ultra lite I bought my dad. Under normal use, opening and closing them with less than ideal conditions, the performance difference to me is not huge. Now obviously there is some difference but considering the weight and cost savings it still makes the ultra lites a great buy in my opinion. Then again I find myself slowly moving away from the high end coolers and back to the Igloos and Coleman’s so I may be the outlier haha
Rtic has a standard line, and an ultralight line of coolers. I believe he was talking about the Ultralight cooler in particular (which the 50ish liter is)

etapia

Lil-Rokslider
Rtic has a standard line, and an ultralight line of coolers. I believe he was talking about the Ultralight cooler in particular (which the 50ish liter is)
To clarify I’ve used both and think the ultralights are a great buy for $120 even though they are not the “standard” rotomolded version. The Lifetime for $90 is a steal and wish I would’ve found it.

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
I've been looking around my local Wal-mart(s) and the 115 quart Lifetimes are all still listed at $259. Haven't seen any go on clearance yet, but I will keep an eye out. $90 is a steal! I have 2 of the 77 quart size and they work great!