Most efficient hunting Suppressor?

bluekiss

FNG
The AB Suppressors Raptor 7.62 seems like it may be an interesting one to toss in there for it's weight and size.

Last edited:

tibo

FNG
A-tec H2, really good on first shot and overall.
Not sure if they are available in the US.

It as a muzzle break module option, I thought it was a gimmik but was still curious to give it a go. It probably reduced by a third the remaining recoil on my 7mm PRC.

80mm overbarrel and 150mm added length

OP
T
This is an interesting visual of the PewScience data:
And the most up to date version:

Has me thinking really hard about a Nomad LTi or LTi XC. But then I wonder if I just wait another year or 2 if something even better will be out...I'm at the point where I really shouldn't buy any more at all and if I do it better just be 1 (or MAYBE 2).

I ALMOST bought an LTI but the first round pop kept me away. I found a new AB raptor 8 delivered to my dealer for less than $800 and went that direction. Ryan Avery talks fairly high of them, especially about first round pop. It saves me about 3” and 4-5oz. Are those savings worth $800, probably not but I wanted a new can lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oakman

Lil-Rokslider
This post has been edited after barrel length further research.

I am not an expert by any means but here is my provisional western hunting rifle setup: 7 rem mag (min barrel length 20 inch) top it with TBAC Magnus. I think it serves our purpose better. it won't hurt my already injured shoulder and my youth will be able to handle it as well.

Last edited: