MTN Ops 90 day challenge

ethan

WKR
I actually ordered my combo Saturday night and received it yesterday (Wednesday), but the website not working does kinda suck.

I started the Conquer Strength Challenge at the beginning of this month and have been loving it. I am Casey from Mtn Ops and the website should be up soon. Congrats on the success Brightwhite Keep it up! If you or anyone else have any questions about the products feel free to ask!

ethan

WKR
Mountain Warrior, not to hi-jack the thread but I do have a question. I've been taking the renu and the multi-vitamins for about a month. i think i read on the website that it's recommended a month before you start dieting. Since then I've been eating really clean and working hard at crossfit. I'm liking the results and just received a combo package which included another bottle of the renu detox. Should I continue taking the renu for another month, or just not take it with the rest of the products?

Ethan, Hold off on taking the Renu for another month or so. We recommend taking the Renu once a quarter or every other month depending on your personal situation. You should be good to go with your Conquer Weight Loss Combo! If you want to start it before we get the Conquer section of our website back up what we recommend doing is eating a healthy breakfast (Or making a Meal Replacement Shake with The Ammo) and then taking (1) Blaze pill with the Enduro. At lunchtime eat a good healthy lunch and take (1) Blaze pill. Then for dinner eat a good healthy dinner at night. You will notice that the Blaze will help suppress your appetite during those meals so you won't get snaky and consume unnecessary portions of food.

OP
B
I started the Conquer Strength Challenge at the beginning of this month and have been loving it. I am Casey from Mtn Ops and the website should be up soon. Congrats on the success Brightwhite Keep it up! If you or anyone else have any questions about the products feel free to ask!

Looking forward to the website coming back up. Do you have an eta?

I don't weigh again until Monday, but I'm doing well. Clothes are fitting a little better and I can feel my endurance getting better. I'm excited to see the scale, which Had never happened...ever!

I hiked about 6 miles today, took a blaze and the endure before I satrted, then drank some ammo about 30 mins into the hike, then a turkey sandwich on the way down. Tons of energy and noticed that I would usually want to take a nap when I got home, but have been up and running all day with no need for a nap.

OP
B
I am not using the yeti right now, but plan on adding it when I order my next 30 day supply. Planning on taking it 30 mins before the workout, just about like any other pre workout drink.

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
I'm sure not impressed with the taste of the yeti. I may try enduro next hoping it tastes better.

Trr15

WKR
Sorry to go off topic a bit, but I'm curious as to whether or not any of the MTN Ops supplements contain any food allergens. I Didn't try the wilderness athlete stuff because some of it contained shellfish. I checked the MTN Ops website pretty thoroughly and didn't find any info specific to allergens. Does anyone know for sure? I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I'm going to reach out to their CS dept, but figured someone here may know.

ethan

WKR
Dont know about the food allergens. The enduro has a sort of berry flavor to it. Not bad at all, haven't had the yeti.

OP
B
Any updates Brightwhite?

Everything is going great! I weigh in on Monday morning, so we will see what the scale says, but I can certainly tell that I have lost a little. I even had to go up a notch on my belt yesterday, always a good sign.

Still very pleased with the Mtn Ops stuff, no side effects or anything weird going on. I can't really tell if the Renu is working or not. I seem to be just as regular as before...

I did my fit test on Friday and improved on my step ups by +19 reps, my pushups improved by +7, and my situps were up by +1. My 10 min run distance was down, but I did a 6 mile hike the day before and my legs were heavy and I just couldn't get going - felt good by the time the step ups came around.

Still tons of energy, no naps or sleeping in. Part of that too is that I just about cut out all alcohol. I had a couple beers (light beers!) last night with some friends and it was the first drink I had in 10 days or so...I woke up this morning not really feeling that great. I think I had 4 or 5 corona lights, so its not like I drained a bottle of Jack, but my body can certainly tell I had something.

I will post up on Monday with the weight loss.

How about you ethan? How's your first week been?

OP
B
Sorry to go off topic a bit, but I'm curious as to whether or not any of the MTN Ops supplements contain any food allergens. I Didn't try the wilderness athlete stuff because some of it contained shellfish. I checked the MTN Ops website pretty thoroughly and didn't find any info specific to allergens. Does anyone know for sure? I'd love to give this stuff a shot. I'm going to reach out to their CS dept, but figured someone here may know.

I just looked at the labels on ammo, endro, blaze, and renu and did not see any allergen warnings. I also looked at the ingredients list on all 4 products and did not see any of the "derived from nuts, or may contain shellfish" type warnings either. I would still call them, but if you read the labels, you look to be in the clear.

OP
B
I'm sure not impressed with the taste of the yeti. I may try enduro next hoping it tastes better.

As ethan said, the endure tastes like a berry vitamin water or something, I chug it down easily. Most of the stuff I have ever taken did not taste as good as bacon, I just drink it and move on. If I think the yeti is bad when I start it here in a couple of weeks, then it means its really bad! How do you like the performance of the Yeti though?

Trr15

WKR
I just looked at the labels on ammo, endro, blaze, and renu and did not see any allergen warnings. I also looked at the ingredients list on all 4 products and did not see any of the "derived from nuts, or may contain shellfish" type warnings either. I would still call them, but if you read the labels, you look to be in the clear.

Thanks for taking the time to check the labels. I appreciate it.

OP
B
Just weighed in. 11 pounds now lost in 14 days. I am pleased...I am getting weight loss, but I feel stronger and certainly think I am getting more out of my cardio.

I am expecting the weight loss to slow up this week as those first 10+ pounds are always easy for me to lose, then the work starts. I will really dial in my diet this week and up my cardio and see what happens.

ethan

WKR
Outstanding! I personally have only lost about 8 pounds after a month on the renu, and eating extremely clean, but I can tell a big difference in the way my clothes are fitting and the way I feel. I only need to drop about 15 lbs total though, so I expect it to come a lot slower.

Sounds like you're getting some fantastic gains, keep it up!

weatherbow21

Lil-Rokslider
As ethan said, the endure tastes like a berry vitamin water or something, I chug it down easily. Most of the stuff I have ever taken did not taste as good as bacon, I just drink it and move on. If I think the yeti is bad when I start it here in a couple of weeks, then it means its really bad! How do you like the performance of the Yeti though?

I do like the performance of the yeti. I've tried quite a few others mostly from GNC but most recently I tried the Mountain athlete "superman" as they call it and I loved the flavor of it but I feel like the Yeti gets me a little more jacked up, which I need at 5 in the morning!