MTN Ops 90 day challenge

OP
B
Has anyone been able to log into the conquer challenge yet? Mountain Warrior, got an update for us on getting the site fixed and up and running?

I just tried again and it looked like it was going to let me login, but when I went to sign in to "Access your conquer challenge," it actually just took me to my account page that shows my address, past orders, etc. Then I clicked on the link to "Access your conquer challenge" again and it took me to some weird landing page that basically had nothing on it.

Regardless, I just put in another order...I guess they have me hooked. I am looking forward to my fit test tomorrow and hitting the scale. I am hoping to have lost in the 13-15lb range after some good workouts and perfect diet this week so far.

I head out this weekend to do some camping and fishing at a place in northern colorado. I picked ups couple of the healthier mountain house meals (fajitas, beef stew, some of the freeze dried veggies), but also plan on hopefully grilling some fresh trout or walleye, but as a backup plan, I am putting together stuff to make chicken stir fry and grilled pork tenderloin as well over the weekend. So I will try to eat as heathy as I can while hopefully slaying the trout!

OP
B
Prices went up as well....I just looked...my first 30 day order of the conquer challenge was $115...its now $130 for the same combo for a 30 day supply.

Has anyone been able to log into the conquer challenge yet? Mountain Warrior, got an update for us on getting the site fixed and up and running?

I just tried again and it looked like it was going to let me login, but when I went to sign in to "Access your conquer challenge," it actually just took me to my account page that shows my address, past orders, etc. Then I clicked on the link to "Access your conquer challenge" again and it took me to some weird landing page that basically had nothing on it.

Regardless, I just put in another order...I guess they have me hooked. I am looking forward to my fit test tomorrow and hitting the scale. I am hoping to have lost in the 13-15lb range after some good workouts and perfect diet this week so far.

I head out this weekend to do some camping and fishing at a place in northern colorado. I picked ups couple of the healthier mountain house meals (fajitas, beef stew, some of the freeze dried veggies), but also plan on hopefully grilling some fresh trout or walleye, but as a backup plan, I am putting together stuff to make chicken stir fry and grilled pork tenderloin as well over the weekend. So I will try to eat as heathy as I can while hopefully slaying the trout!

We have had some technical issues on our end. We originally outsourced our Conquer Challenge platform and the company that was doing the updates crapped out on us and is no longer providing updates or changes that we requested so we have our marketing team rebuilding the Conquer Challenge section and making it so we can add more improvements and more value down the road to everyone doing the Conquer Challenge. I don't currently have an ETA but if you would like a meal plan or any help on your challenge contact us directly and we can get you taken care of until we can get that section back up and running. Thank you for your second order! We are glad you are loving the products. Keep up the good work and the results will follow!

OP
B
We have had some technical issues on our end. We originally outsourced our Conquer Challenge platform and the company that was doing the updates crapped out on us and is no longer providing updates or changes that we requested so we have our marketing team rebuilding the Conquer Challenge section and making it so we can add more improvements and more value down the road to everyone doing the Conquer Challenge. I don't currently have an ETA but if you would like a meal plan or any help on your challenge contact us directly and we can get you taken care of until we can get that section back up and running. Thank you for your second order! We are glad you are loving the products. Keep up the good work and the results will follow!

Thanks for the update, please just keep us posted.

As far as getting a meal and workout plan...I don't even know what a typical meal or workout on the challenge looks like! Would you be willing to post a week of the plan on the thread, or let me know and I will PM you my email address. I would love to get started following the program. I have being doing pretty well on my own, but I am sure some of the workouts are different from what I have been doing (lots of squats, step ups, lunges, over head presses, rows, etc....+cardio).

OP
B
I started adding the yeti pre workout into my regimen yesterday. I really noticed two things...1) during both workouts I was sweating wayyyy more than normal. I typically work up a really good sweat, but I am talking about dripping wet when both workouts were done. 2) I did chest & legs yesterday and shoulders & back this morning...both workouts I seemed to feel much more of a "burn or pump." I know that's what it is supposed to do, but damn. During my shoulder workout I was doing dumbell clean and presses and my shoulders were so on fire it was painful.

Anyway, everything is still treating me well.

I also only have a few days of the renu left to take, then I will cut that out of the mix.

ppreston

FNG
I started adding the yeti pre workout into my regimen yesterday. I really noticed two things...1) during both workouts I was sweating wayyyy more than normal. I typically work up a really good sweat, but I am talking about dripping wet when both workouts were done. 2) I did chest & legs yesterday and shoulders & back this morning...both workouts I seemed to feel much more of a "burn or pump." I know that's what it is supposed to do, but damn. During my shoulder workout I was doing dumbell clean and presses and my shoulders were so on fire it was painful.

Anyway, everything is still treating me well.

I also only have a few days of the renu left to take, then I will cut that out of the mix.

I'm on my 2nd week of the Strength Combo (Not following a program of any sorts), and I also notice that I am sweating a lot more than I usually do when focusing on weights only. Another observation that I'm making when taking Yeti is that I get cotton mouth and have to drink a lot more water than usual. Aside from that, Yet is a great pre-workout supplement and is doing wonders for my workouts.

OP
B
How's everyone doing on their workouts & diet?

Yesterday was day 31. I couldn't fight the scale on Tuesday so I weighed in on day 30, down exactly 15 pounds. Tomorrow I have my regular friday fit test and official weigh in.

It's been going well for me. I even had a work trip to Vegas last week where I certainly indulged in some alcohol and food, but didn't go crazy, then last weekend I had buddies in town for 3 days of drinking, golf, and watching the Master tournament. I let myself go on sunday when I woke up with a killer hangover, but I still got my cardio in over the weekend.

I am done with the Renu and now just taking Blaze, Enduro, Yeti, and Ammo. I have been taking 2 ammo shakes a day to help with protein intake.

How's everyone doing on their workouts & diet?

Yesterday was day 31. I couldn't fight the scale on Tuesday so I weighed in on day 30, down exactly 15 pounds. Tomorrow I have my regular friday fit test and official weigh in.

It's been going well for me. I even had a work trip to Vegas last week where I certainly indulged in some alcohol and food, but didn't go crazy, then last weekend I had buddies in town for 3 days of drinking, golf, and watching the Master tournament. I let myself go on sunday when I woke up with a killer hangover, but I still got my cardio in over the weekend.

I am done with the Renu and now just taking Blaze, Enduro, Yeti, and Ammo. I have been taking 2 ammo shakes a day to help with protein intake.

Nice progress! Very cool and even with some cheat days in there, which is a must.

OP
B
Completed a good workout this morning that I thought I would pass along. I used to do a lot of cross fit back in the day before my back injuries, so that influenced me thinking this one up. Hell, this may actually be one of the "girls" workouts...not sure.

I think you would normally do this for time...I did it just to finish with good form, tight core, and to remain injury free.

Run a 5k (3.2 miles)
100 thrusters with your loaded pack (or you could use dumbbells or something else)

I had my new kifaru pack loaded down and who knows what it weighs, probably 50 pounds or so. I tucked all of the straps down and held the pack several different ways when doing the thrusters for the overhead press portion.

Anyway, thought I would pass this along. I like it because I could even do this one in a hotel gym when I travel. I wasn't paying too much attention to the clock, but it took me about 40 mins to complete. The 3.2 miles was right at 30 mins, then I took a breather and drank some water before I started the thrusters.

OP
B
Update....

Yesterday was day 45, so I stepped on the scale this morning. I am down -18 pounds in 45 days. I only lost 3 more pounds since my last weigh in 2 weeks ago. I am really sore, so part of me is wondering if I am holding water weight due to the soreness...

The first 45 days were really heavy with tons of cardio...I logged 115.7 miles of intentional cardio in 45 days (no including things like golfing, mowing the lawn, walking the dog, etc....). That is probably not much to some of you that run 5+ miles a day, but my goal was set at 100 miles and I broke though that last week.

The next 45 days I am going to focus more on shorter, more intense interval training, and really focus on core work. After a run and some weight training I always seem to be exhausted and just blow through my core work with little to no focus. I am going to move my core work to the front of my workouts and if that impacts my endurance during cardio, so be it. I know it will make me stonger in the long run.

Would ove to hear how everyone else is doing!

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dude! You da man! Hats off to you sir. 18 in 45 is right on track to a healthy weight loss. Way to keep at it.

OP
B
Dude! You da man! Hats off to you sir. 18 in 45 is right on track to a healthy weight loss. Way to keep at it.

Thanks Dr!

Yesterday was day 50. Over the weekend I was able to put all of my weeks of hard work to use on a 3 day turkey hunt. The 2nd day I ended up chasing turkeys all day in and out of canyons, up and down hills, crawling in long grass, etc...my GPS said I had traveled 12 miles that day. When I saw that back at camp I actually shocked myself with how much better in shape I really am. I was full of energy all day and had no problems running around after those stupid birds.

On sunday I chased an old mature tom for about 3 miles after I called him to about 100 yards and he spooked and took off. That 3 miles was in some steep terrain and I felt like a billy goat going up and down the mountain and hills trying to get out in front of him or pop up close enough for a shot.

I didn't get a bird, but I found lots of them and had fun chasing them all weekend.

Each morning I woke up and took some blaze, enduro, and made an ammo shake and I was out in the woods. Turkey hunting powered by MTN Ops!

bourbon

Lil-Rokslider
Wow great progress so far BrightWhite!! That is really good work for 50 days!

I tried to log into the Mnt Ops website to look at hte challenge, but got a 404 error so I guess they still haven't completed their updates.

OP
B
Nice work man, keep up it up. I think I am going to order some. What is the difference between the yeti and Enduro??? Thanks for the help

They both help you to produce more nitric oxide to help with blood flow. Enduro is geared towards hydration and nutrient absorbsion throughout the day, along with NO production for increased blood flow.

Yeti is more about performance. The yeti has creatine and some other stuff in it that specifically helps light you on fire before your workout and helps to recover after. I take enduro in the morning when I wake up and yeti 30 mins before the workout, or on off days I take them both on the morning when I wake up together.

What are your goals? Depending on your budget and goals, each has it's place, but I like taking both.

OP
B
Update!

I weighed this morning, it had been 10 days since my last weigh in. I'm down another 3 pounds. So that's 21 pounds total.

I also started looking into my diet more and am going to add more protein into my breakfast and really make a conscious effort to eat within 30 mins of waking up. No more fasted cardio and all of the procrastinating by checking emails and all of that stuff before eating.

ethan

WKR
Good job man!!! I've been following your progress and doing my own challenge. I also started crossfit about 3 1/2 months ago. I'm down 17 lbs and am feeling great. I think my radical change in diet has done wonders as well. The last 6 lbs I want to shed are going slow and tough!!

OP
B
Good job man!!! I've been following your progress and doing my own challenge. I also started crossfit about 3 1/2 months ago. I'm down 17 lbs and am feeling great. I think my radical change in diet has done wonders as well. The last 6 lbs I want to shed are going slow and tough!!

Thanks Ethan, nice work yourself. I would like to get to 200 pounds...I have been as light as 185 and was at my heaviest at around 255 when I started all of this, so I have about 30 pounds to go to hit 200. So, I still have some work ahead of me, but I figure I can be there by the time September rolls around if I keep on top of it.

I have changed a few things in the last 2 weeks in my diet and exercise.

I am going to see a trainer every 5-7 days now depending on my travel schedule and am doing slow motion training. I started another thread about it in this section if you want to read some opinions of it. So far I like it...yesterdays workout was a smoker for me. I am giving myself two days of rest after the workout, then I am working in some cardio and sprinting between workouts. I am looking forward to seeing the scale later this week because I am already at least feeling skinnier...we shall see what the scale says.

For my diet I have incorporated one concept from Tim Ferris's 4 hour body...that is to consume at least 30g of protein within 30 mins of waking. So, for instance, this morning I woke up and drank some Mtn Ops ammo while I was cooking 2 eggs with black beans, onions, peppers, and half an avocado. I have been doing this now for about 2 weeks and it is crazy how my body wakes up craving food. I used to have a hard time eating right when I woke up, but now I look forward to hopping out of bed and making breakfast.

So, those are a couple of little tweaks I have made to my regimen.

OP
B
On another note...did everyone see the Mtn Ops drop zone promotion? Go to their website if you haven't.

I am pissed because I just ordered another $100+ of stuff on Friday before this came out. That should have been 20 chances to win!

On another note...did everyone see the Mtn Ops drop zone promotion? Go to their website if you haven't.

I am pissed because I just ordered another $100+ of stuff on Friday before this came out. That should have been 20 chances to win!

Brightwhite no worries! The Mtn Ops Drop Zone is good for all purchases from May 1st 2015 to June 30th 2015 so everything you bought before we launched it has already been entered in as entries. We have been so slammed trying to get everything ready for the Drop Zone that I haven't been able to answer a lot of questions so I will go back through the thread and answer everyones questions. Keep up the good work! It is inspiring to see your dedication!