New Howa Mini Action Floorplate

JCMCUBIC

WKR
Nice. Will be interesting to see which rounds they will make it available for...or if they'll make even make note of that...the 350 Legend is an odd duck. Hopefully they'll make them cartridge specific and allow a bit of room to play with seating instead of spacing the freedom out of the mag box.

I’m glad they got around to doing it, these mini actions seem to be getting more and more popular but everyone agrees the magazine is the first thing that needs upgrading. I’ve been coveting my brother’s for a while now, As soon as these hit the shelves I’m going to get one, ideally in 6 ARC

Awesome.

I saw it was silver and though maybe they will sell the Stainless ones in the USA, but those all look blue. A guy can dream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FB Trout

Lil-Rokslider
I have the Oregon Gunsmithing hinged floorplate on my Howa 6.5 Grendel in a Stocky's VG carbon stock; it is okay, but sometimes is really finicky to load and the last round tends to want to nosedive. I imagine these will be better, at least I hope so.

ThatDUDE

WKR
Now if they would do a "youth" package and offer a shorter LOP stock. My kids would probably all start with the howa mini at that point.

vonb

Lil-Rokslider
I have the full size 1500 in .223 with a 9 twist and B&C stock. I’d gladly move that for an 8T .223 mini with flush bottom metal. Stainless of course.