New Howa Mini Action Floorplate

Ajsomp

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
FYI the stainless mini actions are coming! Brownells has a few in stock!
Ive seen other actions in stainless. Keeping my eye out for 6arc mini or 223 mini in stainless

Ranger 692

Lil-Rokslider
So if I understood this correctly the floor plate will be available from Howa separately or only on new complete rifles?

I’m ready for these to come to market. I’ve always thought the magazines look kinda clunky. At least they feed reliably.

Here’s my Grendel. 4lbs 10oz unscoped. I wonder if the bottom metal will add weight or reduce weight?

Attachments

• IMG_7491.jpeg
    IMG_7491.jpeg
    309.3 KB · Views: 43

MEdude

Lil-Rokslider
I’m running the Jefferson on my Mini .223, with a Stocky’s CF Hunter. Super slick light weight rig.
Jefferson bm allows a 2.45 COAL which exactly suits a 77 TMK near the lands in mine.

20240303_094836.jpg

I pieced this 6mm Arc together. It took over a year to finally get everything bought but I'm excited to finally have it finished. The aftermarket floorplate/trigger guard is an absolute must.

Ajsomp

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Need the floor plates to be in stock again

Fubijar

FNG
I’ve still never had much issues with mine the way it came, just trimmed the lever a tiny bit and went on with my day. The availability and cost of spare magazines is brutal though, and I like the idea of a simpler setup but have never been able to find any of the aftermarket options in stock when I would look.

ThatDUDE

WKR
I’ve still never had much issues with mine the way it came, just trimmed the lever a tiny bit and went on with my day. The availability and cost of spare magazines is brutal though, and I like the idea of a simpler setup but have never been able to find any of the aftermarket options in stock when I would look.
Fill out a “contact us” request on jeffersensoutdoors. Ask them to notify you when the bottom metal you want comes back in stock. Has worked for me a few times now.

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
Fill out a “contact us” request on jeffersensoutdoors. Ask them to notify you when the bottom metal you want comes back in stock. Has worked for me a few times now.
Yep - that’s exactly what I did. They reached out, answered my question and said they would contact me when back in stock.

Fubijar

FNG
Thanks fellas. Funny but I always kinda just skip over direct communication. I’ll reach out

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
I’m ready for these to come to market. I’ve always thought the magazines look kinda clunky. At least they feed reliably.

Here’s my Grendel. 4lbs 10oz unscoped. I wonder if the bottom metal will add weight or reduce weight?
Is that with the standard 20” heavy barrel? I’ve been debating on 20” heavy barrel vs the 22” and getting it chopped and threaded back to 18” eventually

Is that with the standard 20” heavy barrel? I’ve been debating on 20” heavy barrel vs the 22” and getting it chopped and threaded back to 18” eventually
It’s the 22”. I had the same debate and went with the 22 light instead of the 20 heavy. Accuracy isn’t exactly suffering - shot it last weekend to sight it in after getting the barrel chopped and had 5 shots at 1.1” at 100y. Off the hood of my car, I’m pretty happy with that.IMG_6370.jpegIMG_6372.jpegIMG_6371.jpeg

mahonsr

Lil-Rokslider
It’s the 22”. I had the same debate and went with the 22 light instead of the 20 heavy. Accuracy isn’t exactly suffering - shot it last weekend to sight it in after getting the barrel chopped and had 5 shots at 1.1” at 100y. Off the hood of my car, I’m pretty happy with that.View attachment 687999View attachment 688001View attachment 688002
Nice - the barrel looks like a good profile too - might have to go that route vs the 20”
Heavy barrel. Although I’ve heard it’s not too heavy